Little Ghost

Re: The Vault

Post by runofthemill »

lol - Right now accusing Tanzaib of spying on both her and TMR. lulzzzzzzzzz
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

I generally stay out of the TRE/quizze/whoeversheisthismonth conversations because I've been a target of her paranoia and because talking about her, even behind her back, is giving her the power she wants over everyone/everything, but it boggles my mind that she's been at this for so many years now. She was in the LR for about two years before she even got started over here and in the Vault.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I remember the good old days when you could endlessly change your nick and be whoever you wanted..... :sigh:
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Just saw this comment in the Vault, don't know whether to take it seriously or not, but my first reaction is "Wait, what???"-- http://thirdmanstore.com/thevault/home/ ... ment-22975

Dan_Halen
12/16/2016 (3 mins ago)
Got my Vault Package yesterday...I was very surprised that in addition they also threw in an Icky Thump Mono and Dead Weather Live at TMR Black and Blue. Totally blown away by this surprise and generosity of TMR. Thanks guys!!!
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

rsimms3 wrote:I remember the good old days when you could endlessly change your nick and be whoever you wanted..... :sigh:
Well look directly at TRE for that being gone. She kept complaining that people were posing as her.
Or maybe someone didn't like the screen name BensWank
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Has anyone ever used the name silver spectre in the Vault?
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

who watches the watchmen?
he is everything i hate...
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

elduderino wrote:who watches the watchmen?
I did once.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Summarized chat from earlier.
TRE (or what ever you want to call her) - calls native ameicans Indians
Me - Try to let her know Indians are from India, and native people have several more modern names that are more politically correct.
TRE - No it's ok to call them Indians since they are originally from India. You see Pirates/vikings/Chinese all bred with people from India then came over here on boats to live
ME - Speechless.
benyo
Little Cream Soda

Post by benyo »

Stl_ben wrote:Summarized chat from earlier.
TRE (or what ever you want to call her) - calls native ameicans Indians
Me - Try to let her know Indians are from India, and native people have several more modern names that are more politically correct.
TRE - No it's ok to call them Indians since they are originally from India. You see Pirates/vikings/Chinese all bred with people from India then came over here on boats to live
ME - Speechless.
Well America is the land of the free, so you can name people however you like to ;) :D
" I wish someone would ask me “how do you get that sound?” they never do. The answer is “I fucking mean it.” " - Jack White
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Hey Ben, could you please start a "What TRE/Quizze/Apple_Blossom is saying today" thread? It would be appreciated by those of us who don't care what she's saying and keep erroneously assuming that new posts in this thread are related to actual news about the Vault.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Kali Durga wrote:Hey Ben, could you please start a "What TRE/Quizze/Apple_Blossom is saying today" thread? It would be appreciated by those of us who don't care what she's saying and keep erroneously assuming that new posts in this thread are related to actual news about the Vault.
No thanks...not as if there is ton going on here (or in the vault).
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

BWAHAHAHA, TMR with the best response ever in vault chat today:

<TMRvault> @Apple Blossom@ you are welcome to log out of the chatrppm and anytime. BOOM, problems solved!
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

:lol:
Her response?
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

chaptertwentyone wrote::lol:
Her response?
Complaining about about hacking and other nonsense like always.