The Vault

Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Re: The Vault

Post by Stl_ben »

I think someone has a crush:
you posts and commentary cant possibly be domineering given that 90% of what you do is 1. follow me around 2. smash and grab collectors items and sell them at inflated prices to people who are desperate 3. regularly insult visitors to chat or white swirl or wherever you may be trolling at the moment .... 3 and now 4 of these posts would not have been needed for conversation if you and your greedy friends were not so bent on your digital overlord manipulation as invasive software and application RAT Masters.... Lets hear no more from you about how wives are ALWAYS OPTIONAL When you and your buddies go conventioning and collecting around the globe..... ive played all sides of your monopoly game and refuse to contribute to your funny money game and you need to be spending more time with your wife and kid than monitoring anything i spend my time on
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

That crashed my mainframe.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Stl_ben wrote:I think someone has a crush:
you posts and commentary cant possibly be domineering given that 90% of what you do is 1. follow me around 2. smash and grab collectors items and sell them at inflated prices to people who are desperate 3. regularly insult visitors to chat or white swirl or wherever you may be trolling at the moment .... 3 and now 4 of these posts would not have been needed for conversation if you and your greedy friends were not so bent on your digital overlord manipulation as invasive software and application RAT Masters.... Lets hear no more from you about how wives are ALWAYS OPTIONAL When you and your buddies go conventioning and collecting around the globe..... ive played all sides of your monopoly game and refuse to contribute to your funny money game and you need to be spending more time with your wife and kid than monitoring anything i spend my time on
What the hell is that?
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

shaneoftheroad wrote:What the hell is that?
Look at the comments to the banned books post in the Vault if you have an extra hour to read all her ramblings.
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

When will VP-30 be announced?
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

Coma16 wrote:When will VP-30 be announced?
when will seattle ben, aka the digital overlord manipulator, go globe-trekking again?
he is everything i hate...
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Todays's Vault Ramble
Context, Iggy Pop book copies go back up for sale in novelties.
I post: "This isn't sold out....." Which got this response:

Apple_Blossom
12/14/2016 (3 hours ago)
STL_Ben .... can you seriously just give the smear campaign a rest??? .... you follow my comments around night and day counting and tabulating my thoughts... you lurk for days waiting to find a single comment which might have any form of fault or miscommunication as a partial comment taken out of context and more to the point at present... you are undercutting and criticizing this Iggy Pop once-in-a-lifetime collection by trying to get people to buy it from amazon.com or wherever for a cheaper price as part of crusading for some kind if imagined injustice.... face the facts..... i came here many years ago and witnessed you victimizing kids in chat and took up for them in my own imperfect way and now its become clear to me that you will hunt up every bit of my personal and financial details and castigate TMR relentlessly for practicing the same sort of salesmanship that you have as a part of making money off of them with your mark ups for years..... when its all said and done you can quit stalking me and quick trying to be the first to break wind about whichever product you have deemed unfairly priced or whatever it is that goes on in your singularly uncreative vindictive mind .... youre creepy .... youre mean.... i have to ask myself how you enjoy sitting back at your desk in a nationally recognized not for profit that was recently busted for swindling or laundering large sums of cash while the rest of the world is simply trying to listen to some tender love songs and watch the world being swindled by a host of obvious haters such as yourself????!!!! im serious .... i consider you to be a stalker and its clear that even if i left here you would continue to mess up a much needed retirement plan for artists and creative thinkers in this community with your need to reveal the surprises and spoil all the privacy that TMR Artists and fans might have... truly despicable on your part

Source: http://thirdmanstore.com/thevault/home/ ... y-iggy-pop
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Hahahaha - Oh, you stalker, you.
bkramer10
Little Ghost

Post by bkramer10 »

If you get that worked up over a simple comment you shouldnt be on the internet.

Also, respect my privacy Ben and let me listen to some tender love songs
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Ben your ruining her "safe spot"
She's a trip ! Been talking to herself for years

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

She wants you Ben. She wants you bad
Never trust a hippy
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

please, no spamerino in the chaterino.
tanzaib
Little Ghost

Post by tanzaib »

Today's insanity rant.
MY ACCOUNT LOG OUT FAQ

²
<Apple_Blossom> not sad
<Troo> kaleidoscope eyes
<Troo> redemption
<Troo> i luv how you luv yer movies
<Troo> i am studying the art of animation
<Apple_Blossom> im studying this.... https://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman ... tyGkRjXr6O
<Apple_Blossom> listening to nature and arriving at the inside of its truth excites me
<Apple_Blossom> fucking bitch looking through my tablet camera at me when i am naked... what a creep
<Apple_Blossom> or lying and saying that s/he did when s/he didnt is just as creepy
<Apple_Blossom> total jerk move
View Who's Online

Chat
Chat Pre-Sales Vault Novelties Live Stream tmr.com Galleries Terms of Use Privacy Policy
© Third Man Records
<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

so, a show of hands of who has hacked quizze/TRE/theeradicaleclecticaldouchiness:

:wave:

but i've never peeked thru her camera and watched her nude. ew.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Also, this thread is now just about one person because they have taken control of the The Vault.