Vault #13 (pre-announcement discussion)

alteridiom
Little Acorn

Re: Vault #13 (pre-announcement discussion)

Post by alteridiom »

Definitely a sweet one. Could do without the tote. Guess the wife can use it.
Looking for White Denim Black and Blue
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Vault announced....lock it up!
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

Melon wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:I hope the announcement is today. I'm really interested to peek behind the curtain a little bit given Blackwell's comment about wanting to do this kind of package for 3 years. His roots are in Detroit and every time someone asks him about records and such it's all about Detroit so I'd lean toward something early or gritty that has origins in Detroit. He also said "package" so it sounds like to him it's more about the three items as a whole and not an individual piece.
hmm could it be that first show we saw hints of in Under The Great White Northern Lights?
do i win a prize for calling this about an hour before it was even announced!?? :D

sooo stoked. it's gonna be sweet!
houses are full of things that gather dust
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

Melon wrote:do i win a prize for calling this about an hour before it was even announced!?? :D

sooo stoked. it's gonna be sweet!
flattop2001 wrote:I would agree Chris but other than a demo LP I can't think of a stripes project that hasn't been covered? Maybe the first show bootleg from UGWNL? Just meant I don't think it will be a jack solo pack. 13 was Meg's number wasnt it so maybe.....
If you do pass it over, called it yesterday..
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.