Vault #12

tanzaib
Little Ghost

Re: Vault #12

Post by tanzaib »

Still nothing...
<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

tanzaib wrote:Still nothing...
damn... so sorry to hear that... dont worry... i have you covered on this if anything drastic should happen ... now off to work again
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
tanzaib
Little Ghost

Post by tanzaib »

theeradicaleclectic wrote:
damn... so sorry to hear that... dont worry... i have you covered on this if anything drastic should happen ... now off to work again
Thanks for the offer may take you up on this sent tmr 2 messages still no reply...
<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

tanzaib wrote:
Thanks for the offer may take you up on this sent tmr 2 messages still no reply...
Just got a vault 12 DVD in the mail from tmr...so I have an extra...if u want it I'll send it your way for the cost of shipping
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
stolenroses
Little Bird

Post by stolenroses »

no vault love in sweden yet either...
AndyK
Little Bird

Post by AndyK »

Also vault denial in UK too ...
bobfrombob
Little Bird

Post by bobfrombob »

Don't have mine yet. Ottawa, Canada.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Welcome everyone that hasn't got theirs yet. Please stop by our welcome board and say Helo: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2548
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
bobfrombob
Little Bird

Post by bobfrombob »

bobfrombob wrote:Don't have mine yet. Ottawa, Canada.
Got it. It had been sent to the wrong address, an issue I think is now corrected (although I also thought it had been addressed before Vault 12 shipped)
AndyK
Little Bird

Post by AndyK »

There was a mix-up with the addresses of mine too (my fault, not Third Man's). Playing the Karen Elson LP right now - she's my favourite artist on the label and the orange/black split is my favourite LP. Can't wait for her next record. All in all, for me this is the best Vault package so far (I've been a member since #7). :D
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

bobfrombob wrote:
Got it. It had been sent to the wrong address, an issue I think is now corrected (although I also thought it had been addressed before Vault 12 shipped)
Mine arrived at the wrong address also... made me wonder who knew that there were multiple addresses... i was just lucky to have gone by there shortly after the postman had dropped it off... pretty weird really... likely a different person mailing things out from a different list... dunno
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

bobfrombob wrote:
Mine arrived at the wrong address also... made me wonder who knew that there were multiple addresses... i was just lucky to have gone by there shortly after the postman had dropped it off... pretty weird really... likely a different person mailing things out from a different list... dunno
What happened??? I need to change my mailing address for vault 13. Are there multiple places to change the address? don't you just do it under modlife account settings?
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

my theory is that Third Man Store has a different place where you can register your address for shipping and purchase than modlife itself.... my thoughts are that Third Man pages are a part of a smaller 'membership system' than the modlife system/method of networking details management... i had never received items at that address until that Vault shipment

I wrote Cam directly and he took care of changing all my details in short order... i suggest taking that route
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

theeradicaleclectic wrote:my theory is that Third Man Store has a different place where you can register your address for shipping and purchase than modlife itself.... my thoughts are that Third Man pages are a part of a smaller 'membership system' than the modlife system/method of networking details management... i had never received items at that address until that Vault shipment

I wrote Cam directly and he took care of changing all my details in short order... i suggest taking that route
awesome. thanks so much!! appreciate it
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

I'm still at a loss as to why this one seems to carry such a low sale value.
It's a great package!
I I guess I know people feel that really love the Wanda pkg...that one did nothing for me, yet some swear by it.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5