Vault #11

sandmaniac3
Little Acorn

Re: Vault #11

Post by sandmaniac3 »

Jettkoral wrote:Nothing yet. Getting mad here.
Why are you getting mad? They just started going out a few weeks ago. I got my last Vault 2 months after they started shipping. It will come.
Has everything you said today been true?
chris_moore9
Little Cream Soda

Post by chris_moore9 »

Arrived in UK today, great package but not happy with shirt. I've always had medium and they been fine but this is a lot smaller so can't use it.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Wait is over!
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

Jettkoral wrote:Wait is over!
thank GOD!
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I want mine's. Maybe they should just hold on to it and save on shipping and send it with Vault 12?
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
hxcoliver
Little Acorn

Post by hxcoliver »

just got mine today... holy shit. this is indeed thick as fuck!
i didn't grasp exactly how thick when people were describing it... god damn. i love it
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

hxcoliver wrote:just got mine today... holy shit. this is indeed thick as fuck!
i didn't grasp exactly how thick when people were describing it... god damn. i love it
Couldn't agree more. I'm going to miss the singles release. They said this would be the last vault release of the singles, but I wonder if they would still make future ones available for sale in some other fashion. Maybe as a special release for vault members only?
As someone mentioned, my labels are flipped on at least one of the records; I found it earlier today when I was heading out and haven't had the opportunity to check the others.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
hxcoliver
Little Acorn

Post by hxcoliver »

mojoryan wrote:
Couldn't agree more. I'm going to miss the singles release. They said this would be the last vault release of the singles, but I wonder if they would still make future ones available for sale in some other fashion. Maybe as a special release for vault members only?
As someone mentioned, my labels are flipped on at least one of the records; I found it earlier today when I was heading out and haven't had the opportunity to check the others.
the packaging on this is great. excellent way to go out.
i always liked the IDEA of the singles comp. however, always hated that it was a vault release. i think they should have it as a regular release.
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

hxcoliver wrote:
mojoryan wrote:
i always liked the IDEA of the singles comp. however, always hated that it was a vault release. i think they should have it as a regular release.
I suppose I should have made more clear; "Maybe as a special OPTIONAL release for vault members only"
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
hxcoliver
Little Acorn

Post by hxcoliver »

mojoryan wrote:
hxcoliver wrote:
mojoryan wrote:
I suppose I should have made more clear; "Maybe as a special OPTIONAL release for vault members only"
That made sense it was clear to me. You meant it like the karen peach right? Where it would be sold through the vault. That would be a great idea. Having a vault store in general would be an excellent idea...but I guess we'll save that discussion for another topic.
Of the three singles comps, this one is my favorite. Also last year I didn't buy EVERY SINGLE releasr like I had the previous years, so I'll finally get to listen to some songs I haven't heard before.
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

For packaging and vinyl, this one is my favorite, but I think the 2010 comp is my favorite for playability. When I put on the 2010 comp, I don't skip anything, I put it on and play it straight through. With this one, I find myself skipping tracks (like ICP... and some others) and not letting each LP play through. While I like the way they grouped everything, and I think it's a cool idea, I really prefer the playability...
"They were a garage band on Sympathy?! Who knew?" -- EVM
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
Tarka the otter
Little Bird

Post by Tarka the otter »

mine arrived today.whats the best way to wash the t-shirt?hand wash only? :?
dunedin
Little Ghost

Post by dunedin »

Mine arrived in the burbs of DC today. No obvious dings or defects either. Happy me.
jastro
Little Bird

Post by jastro »

Got mine today, and, yeah, the package was like a pizza box! haha
mojaveplastics.com
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Wow, got mine today. Awesome package. They did a great job. It arrived in perfect condition !

Thanks TMR
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody