Vault Subscription

mhcox
Little Cream Soda

Vault Subscription

Post by mhcox »

Has anyone ever had an issue with their vault subscription not automatically renewing? I've been a premium vault member since day 1, no issues whatsoever. Then today, I saw that Jack was in modblast, so I clicked it to get in. The page then says, "Premium Membership Required." So I log out ... log back in ... and same thing! What the hell?! And it's too late to sign back up for the new vault package! I might freak out if I don't get this quarter's package. I emailed tmr and am awaiting a reply. Thought I'd drop this message on there as well to see if anyone has had this issue before. My credit card isn't expired and is nowhere near its limit. HELP!
when roles are reversed, opinions are too.
love_islander
Little People

Re: Vault Subscription

Post by love_islander »

This used to happen a lot more in the past - if I recall a lot of people have gotten results by contacting Modlife rather than TMR
mhcox
Little Cream Soda

Post by mhcox »

awesome, i'm on it.

thanks!
tcricha43
Little Cream Soda

Post by tcricha43 »

I've had this had this happen to me when I try to use the vault on my phone but never on my computer but either way let us know what you find out in case it happens to more people
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

Not sure whether you mean premium or platinum membership? But anyway, I had an issue with my (platinum) membership suddenly not being renewed, but more to the point, every single time I try to access the Vault on my iPad I get that "premium membership required" message, after I already signed in to my account. :evil: It drives me totally insane.
mhcox
Little Cream Soda

Post by mhcox »

yes, i meant "platinum" ... oops
mirrorboxer
Little Cream Soda

Post by mirrorboxer »

I had my membersip not auto renew one time. Thankfully I noticed it right away and was able to fix it. I talked to Modlife, not TMR, and they told me it was becuase my CC had expired. I was set up through Paypal, and once my CC had expired on Paypal, the payment couldn't go through. So I updated the expiration date in Paypal and had to "Upgrade to Platinum" on my account. Everything in my account was still the same except my renew date changed by one day. I hope that my story can help someone out there.
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

Ditto. Missed my second sub on the Boscobel Blues package as a result.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Yeah, that happened to me once. I caught it a day or so before just by chance. I clicked on my account and it said it was scheduled to end. But I'm on automatic renew and there's always money in that account. I contacted Third Man, they confirmed I was on the list. Then everything went back to normal. It was weird. I suggest everyone check their accounts near deadlines. ALWAYS.
mhcox
Little Cream Soda

Post by mhcox »

mirrorboxer said it happened to them because of the CC expiring, but what about you others? Same thing? Or just randomly? Because my card definitely didn't expire. I contacted tmr and modlife ... still awaiting a reply. Thanks for all the replies! I'll keep you guys updated.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

My card didn't expire. It was a fluke.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Wow, just realized I've been a member for over a year now. Time flies.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

shaneoftheroad wrote:Wow, just realized I've been a member for over a year now. Time flies.
what's crazy is that TMR is approaching 3 years old already
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

mhcox wrote:mirrorboxer said it happened to them because of the CC expiring, but what about you others? Same thing? Or just randomly? Because my card definitely didn't expire. I contacted tmr and modlife ... still awaiting a reply. Thanks for all the replies! I'll keep you guys updated.
Nope, mine didn't expire either. I got an e-mail that my membership was canceled because of an expired card (I think from Modlife)--it wasn't expired, but I renewed the account using a different card, the same day. Then it occurred to me to contact TMR to check that I was on the list for the package that was being mailed out (it was the Live in Mississippi one, and as I was at that show, i desperately wanted that package). No, I wasn't on the list, DESPITE the fact that the money had been taken from my cc before the account was canceled. But TMR were great and made sure I got put back on the list.

Soooo--I agree that it's a very good idea for everyone to check their account just before a package is due. I actually HAD checked mine periodically for this very reason, and it still happened, so I feel your pain.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Last quarter I went on modblast to check my account on a whim and with only a day before they were to take my payment I realized that the credit card they were charging, I no longer had. It totally wouldn't have worked as I cancelled the old one. This upcoming one is one I'm looking most forward to so I'm really glad I caught that minor slip.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.