Vault Package #9

Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Re: Vault Package #9

Post by Stl_ben »

Kali Durga wrote:I love the label on that.

You guys have really kept track of how many avatar-less people you've creeped in Modblast??
I over estimated im only at 100. You can click in your profile to see how many you have creeped. I just de-creeped about 10 who had got avatars.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
Maldoror17
Little Cream Soda

Post by Maldoror17 »

Stl_ben wrote:

You guys have really kept track of how many avatar-less people you've creeped in Modblast??
I over estimated im only at 100. You can click in your profile to see how many you have creeped. I just de-creeped about 10 who had got avatars.
Ahhh amateur I have 200+ and that's without having the ability to creep for the past month or so.

Collectors mentality isn't it great :twisted:
mangry
Little Ghost

Post by mangry »

Maldoror17 wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:

Ahhh amateur I have 200+ and that's without having the ability to creep for the past month or so.

Collectors mentality isn't it great :twisted:
Someone fill me in on this. Why? Just to be catty? Surely not... But seriously, I always wondered what the creep thing meant.

(Does not knowing about it make me one?!?!)
Hyperbole used for effect!
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

You can send a friend request or creep anyone on the vault. If you creep them, they cant view your user site or any modlife info about you, and they cant contact you via private message. A lot of vaulters auto creep anyone without an avatar picture.
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

greginchains wrote:You can send a friend request or creep anyone on the vault. If you creep them, they cant view your user site or any modlife info about you, and they cant contact you via private message. A lot of vaulters auto creep anyone without an avatar picture.
How does one "autocreep" someone? Or, more importantly; why?
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I added a pic but it doesn't show up on posts....grrr.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

mojoryan wrote:
greginchains wrote:You can send a friend request or creep anyone on the vault. If you creep them, they cant view your user site or any modlife info about you, and they cant contact you via private message. A lot of vaulters auto creep anyone without an avatar picture.
Not a real auto creep function. More like they will automatically creep just due to lack of a pic.
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

greginchains wrote:
mojoryan wrote:
Not a real auto creep function. More like they will automatically creep just due to lack of a pic.
That's it. I've always been a misfit, so I have decided to make it a mission to "autofriend" any and all peeps I see without avatar pics.
Misfits, you are welcome with me!
...words to live by.
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
olumbcrazy
Little Cream Soda

Post by olumbcrazy »

mojoryan wrote:
olumbcrazy wrote:
greginchains wrote:
shaneoftheroad wrote:Gotcha. Well, surely it's an oversight. They clearly said in the Vault announcement it's a B&B. That being said, I won't be sending mine back. It'll be a mild disappointment at best. I do feel bad for everyone excited about a B&B though.
It wouldnt be the first time an announced vault LP to be split vinyl was changed to black vinyl.
when was that? and did they issue any refunds cos that they mislead folk...as said the only thing that excites me about this is the B&B and if its regular black then they can have it back
racist.
:lol:
Maldoror17
Little Cream Soda

Post by Maldoror17 »

mojoryan wrote:
greginchains wrote:
mojoryan wrote:
That's it. I've always been a misfit, so I have decided to make it a mission to "autofriend" any and all peeps I see without avatar pics.
People without avatar pictures rarely return and def not on any regular basis so why not collect them in the Land of Misfit Vaulters.
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

Maldoror17 wrote:
mojoryan wrote:
greginchains wrote:
mojoryan wrote:
People without avatar pictures rarely return and def not on any regular basis so why not collect them in the Land of Misfit Vaulters.
...words to live by.
Maldoror17
Little Cream Soda

Post by Maldoror17 »

mojoryan wrote:
Maldoror17 wrote:
mojoryan wrote:
greginchains wrote:
mojoryan wrote:
Now if only I could find that Purgatory Button for all you Ohio Vaulters :lol:
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

Maldoror17 wrote:
mojoryan wrote:
Maldoror17 wrote:
mojoryan wrote:
greginchains wrote:
mojoryan wrote:
Now if only I could find that Purgatory Button for all you Ohio Vaulters :lol:
Dude, simply LIVING here, IS purgatory! A button would just be redundant. A button would just be redundant.
...words to live by.
DyMiNi
Little Bird

Post by DyMiNi »

runofthemill wrote:Let's count it off real quick here.

2 :lol:
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

It's not a real pic of the record ... every B&B or Tri are now the same on the catalog ... photoshop :D
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE