Help with signing up for Vault

IamFrank007
Little Acorn

Re: Help with signing up for Vault

Post by IamFrank007 »

Moller72 wrote:
IamFrank007 wrote:
Moller72 wrote:
rival wrote:I was thinking of signing up for a second copy of this vault package but i was wondering, are you supposed to be sneaky about it or can I just start a new account with the same mailing address and credit card? I know some people here have 2 (or more) and I was just wondering if I needed to make the second one in my wife's name and use a different method of payment or not.
I don't think they mind I have not read anywhere where it says one account per person.
I have 2 and Modlife made me use 2 diff. email address's. I use the same PayPal for both
How do you use paypal on midlife it will never let me.
I don't remember,had 2 since Vault#2.
Frank is a funkasaurus rex......................
Pakedge
Little Acorn

Post by Pakedge »

When I signed up just now it gave me the option to pay through paypal.
"Knock on the door and the door knocks back..."
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Glad you got things sorted. Sometimes changing your browser helps. Modlife isn't perfect but their support is always superlative. Each quarter I have something go awry but their help desk is very responsive and polite.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

anonymousbrunette wrote:Glad you got things sorted. Sometimes changing your browser helps. Modlife isn't perfect but their support is always superlative. Each quarter I have something go awry but their help desk is very responsive and polite.
yeah oftentimes things go wrong,, ive had mine cancelled by itself two times,, no idea why suddenly i go in and it says your premium account has been cancelled,, i almost missed a shipment one time,, sucks
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
sandmaniac3
Little Acorn

Post by sandmaniac3 »

My only issue thus far has been them moving my re-up date. It was on the 30th, but then magically became the 20th this quarter. No complaints though. This just gives me a little extra time to make sure nothing goes wrong.
Has everything you said today been true?