Vault package #8 Predictions

orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Re: Vault package #8

Post by orangeshoeskid »

but what's the other bit of news that's coming out today?
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

there's news scheduled to be announced today? thats news to me...

it seems that after i pay for each sub every couple of months, i tend to forget about it...until they start arriving....then i forget about the next one...until right before they announce it....hoping next time forget UNTIL they announce it. I really want to know what this is already...
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

candycaneboy03 wrote:there's news scheduled to be announced today? thats news to me...
WAITING... posted by Ben S at 09:37AM
Hey gang,
I'm sure some of you may have noticed that it's past the first of the month and we still haven't announced what the next Vault package will be. WELL, we WERE going to announce it last Friday but that was April Fools Day and this package is SO GOOD we just thought you all would have thought it wasn't real. I mean, seriously, it's that mind blowing. Best Vault package ever? We think it just might be.
We have a little bit of other news coming out today about a little something something that we know everybody is going to be really excited about, so we're just asking to buy us another day or two before we get you all the info on this latest Vault surprise. Trust me, it'll be worth the wait.
That's the news I was talking about. The way it's worded makes it seem like they have two bits of news, the stuff about the next vault package and something else, and that they are asking for a few days before they tell us about the Vault stuff. (at least that's how I read it)
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
CaptainCanuck
Little Cream Soda

Post by CaptainCanuck »

I thought the news was the Jerry Lee Lewis show
Nobody Knows How To Talk To Children
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

oh right right...i read yours as if there was a mention that today specifically there was going to be something announced..

in any case, their day or two has come and gone...

i reckon it might be three...on the vault, when they announced the RSD releases.. they mentioned they were going to announce the more proper details later on...

so that might make it three. Rsd releases, vault stuff, something else...either way, its exciting enough to blow our heads up...at least thats the message its giving me...
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
CaptainCanuck
Little Cream Soda

Post by CaptainCanuck »

sandmaniac3 wrote:
love_islander wrote:my only complaint is that they used the same excuse last year ("we didn't announce the package today because it was april fools' and were worried you wouldn't believe us") - ha!
I couldn't help but notice the same thing. Practically same wording. Oh well.

The longer they wait to tell me, the shorter the time that I have to sit, drool, and wait for it to arrive.

Now THAT'S a good point!
Nobody Knows How To Talk To Children
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

nevermind. I didn't realize Swank posted that on the 4th. I thought it had gone up today. Oops.
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

Announcing about an announcement, CLASSIC.
FlyFarmBlues
Little Acorn

Post by FlyFarmBlues »

My guess/hope for the V8 12" is...Elephant split or Mono :o
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I am going with some Live White Stripes material. Jack made mention of that in one of the chats in the past couple months.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Pakedge
Little Acorn

Post by Pakedge »

rsimms3 wrote:I am going with some Live White Stripes material. Jack made mention of that in one of the chats in the past couple months.

That would be nice. I'd like to see a 12" live album with maybe a 7" of unreleased.
"Knock on the door and the door knocks back..."
stoutr
Little Ghost

Post by stoutr »

Jack and Meg, farewell acoustic show, live at Third Man.
I got that deep into variants once before with a collection, please shoot me if I go there again, it will drive you crazy I promise...
But nice stuff for sure.
Grim
sandmaniac3
Little Acorn

Post by sandmaniac3 »

hawke000 wrote:Announcing about an announcement, CLASSIC.
True. But if they didn't, there would have been SO MANY email and people complaining about why they hadn't announced it yet. That and this thread would be blowing up with speculation... oh wait... ;)
Has everything you said today been true?
matlock665
Little Cream Soda

Post by matlock665 »

Pakedge wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:I am going with some Live White Stripes material. Jack made mention of that in one of the chats in the past couple months.

That would be nice. I'd like to see a 12" live album with maybe a 7" of unreleased.
I think a 7' live album and a 12' unreleased album sounds better.
DBCooper
Little Acorn

Post by DBCooper »

its get behind me satan
That can go now.