Re: Vault Package #6 - Shipping issues

Post by higherlimits »

The rare upside down edition?
IamFrank007
Little Acorn

Post by IamFrank007 »

elduderino wrote:
IamFrank007 wrote:I have 2 Vault subs, I received 1 on Dec.24 XL jersey, still waiting on my second ,it's a 2XL.I can never figure out proper size to order,90% of XL shirts are big enough,but after 1st.Vault shirt was an XL that fits more like a medium. Now I get a XL and 2XL. TDW shirt from vault 4 XL is fine,and 2XL is huge.Maybe they didn't have 2XL in jersey style.. Looks like us big guys get a LIMITED Edition long sleeve... :D
ok, so sometimes you get a 2XL and then if the vault sends TDW shirt XL it might fit 90% of the time if you get limited edition long sleeve medium... wait, what?
1 of my 2 Vault subs has shirt choice XL the other is 2XL. I did this after I got the Vault package #1,Icky Thump mono and the XL shirt fit like a medium. I have one I have never worn from Vault#1.
Frank is a funkasaurus rex......................
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

Mine had white sleeves, large sized...

Also, I'm assuming the pic disc is inside the 12", as I'm not sure if I'm gonna open mine or not... confirmation anyone?
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

chrono_1980 wrote:Mine had white sleeves, large sized...

Also, I'm assuming the pic disc is inside the 12", as I'm not sure if I'm gonna open mine or not... confirmation anyone?
that's how mine arrived
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

chrono_1980 wrote:Mine had white sleeves, large sized...

confirmed.
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

Thanks for the info sirs
melikecheese
Little Bird

Post by melikecheese »

Open it up, because this Greehornes record is sick! I love it! Been jammin it out since I got it.
focusmatic
Little Cream Soda

Post by focusmatic »

received mine this morning (France)
First time I see an M tee with XXS long sleeves...weird
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

There more going on than Vault mailings or TMR is slacking off. I paid for priority shipping on Jan. 2 for the Laura Marling 7" and the Greenhornes 7" and they still haven't been shipped. 10 days for two singles and they still havent shipped. I made a seperate purchase order right after that for the Wanda Jackson LP pre-order, but paid for seperate shipping on both orders of course. TMR wouldnt combine orders with seperate shipping paid for would they? I did 2 different orders on purpose so I wouldnt need to wait for the 2 singles.
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

focusmatic wrote:received mine this morning (France)

:lol: so true.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

greginchains wrote:There more going on than Vault mailings or TMR is slacking off. I paid for priority shipping on Jan. 2 for the Laura Marling 7" and the Greenhornes 7" and they still haven't been shipped. 10 days for two singles and they still havent shipped. I made a seperate purchase order right after that for the Wanda Jackson LP pre-order, but paid for seperate shipping on both orders of course. TMR wouldnt combine orders with seperate shipping paid for would they? I did 2 different orders on purpose so I wouldnt need to wait for the 2 singles.
TMR wont combine shipping on two separate orders. I asked about that a while back when I pre-ordered all three re-issues and then a few days later I wanted to add the Greenhorns album to the order...Ben said it's only because the software they use for orders is not capable of combining them...they would if they could though he said.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
IamFrank007
Little Acorn

Post by IamFrank007 »

focusmatic wrote:received mine this morning (France)
It is NOT a long sleeve. Baseball jerseys have 3/4 sleeve's,sleeve ends just below the elbow, when I was a teenager in the early 80's, all concert shirts were like this, black body with 3/4 white sleeve's, STILL WAITING for my second Vault#6 package to show up.............
Frank is a funkasaurus rex......................
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

rival wrote:
greginchains wrote:There more going on than Vault mailings or TMR is slacking off. I paid for priority shipping on Jan. 2 for the Laura Marling 7" and the Greenhornes 7" and they still haven't been shipped. 10 days for two singles and they still havent shipped. I made a seperate purchase order right after that for the Wanda Jackson LP pre-order, but paid for seperate shipping on both orders of course. TMR wouldnt combine orders with seperate shipping paid for would they? I did 2 different orders on purpose so I wouldnt need to wait for the 2 singles.
TMR wont combine shipping on two separate orders. I asked about that a while back when I pre-ordered all three re-issues and then a few days later I wanted to add the Greenhorns album to the order...Ben said it's only because the software they use for orders is not capable of combining them...they would if they could though he said.
I didnt want them to combine orders. But I made 2 separate orders to get the two 7 inches right away and I paid for priority shipping. Well, its been 11 days since I paid and they havent shipped yet. They must be really busy!
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.