Vault Package #6

HappyDad
Little Ghost

Re: Vault Package #6 - Shipping issues

Post by HappyDad »

love_islander wrote:
trickster wrote:
ochfish707 wrote:anyone else get a shirt with black sleeves?
What?
You are joking, right?
Didn't someone else comment here the other day their shirt wasn't "as advertised"?
I thought i saw one but can't find it anymore. Seems like lot of people on LR get black sleeves shirts too. And this new tshirt seems to be LONG-sleeve ...
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

HappyDad wrote:
love_islander wrote:
trickster wrote:
ochfish707 wrote:anyone else get a shirt with black sleeves?
What?
You are joking, right?
Didn't someone else comment here the other day their shirt wasn't "as advertised"?
I thought i saw one but can't find it anymore. Seems like lot of people on LR get black sleeves shirts too. And this new tshirt seems to be LONG-sleeve ...
white sleeves: 3/4 length
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
MuleSkinner
Little Acorn

Post by MuleSkinner »

mine was a black long sleeve t-shirt. not the baseball jersey as was advertised. I was exicited for this vault, but after getting it, I'm not so thrilled. Picture disc was in a paper sleeve as well. Never seen that before on a picture disc. They are usually plastic.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

White, 3/4 sleeves x 2 here
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

rsimms3 wrote:White, 3/4 sleeves x 2 here
ditto....
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

That's awesome news! (for me)
I am just hoping I will get a black long sleeve now!
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
IamFrank007
Little Acorn

Post by IamFrank007 »

MuleSkinner wrote:mine was a black long sleeve t-shirt. not the baseball jersey as was advertised. I was exicited for this vault, but after getting it, I'm not so thrilled. Picture disc was in a paper sleeve as well. Never seen that before on a picture disc. They are usually plastic.
Picture of the shirt please.
Frank is a funkasaurus rex......................
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

that was me who first said he got a long sleeved t shirt, not a jersey. and now i'm reading that the first "wave" were jerseys???

this is odd...
he is everything i hate...
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I received one copy before Christmas and one just this week, both shirts are identical, white 3/4 sleeves. Black sleeves a fluke?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

rsimms3 wrote:I received one copy before Christmas and one just this week, both shirts are identical, white 3/4 sleeves. Black sleeves a fluke?
black sleeves worth more?!
MuleSkinner
Little Acorn

Post by MuleSkinner »

perhaps it's due to the size?

mine was a 2XL and has the full black sleeves. It's on an American Apparel shirt.

i will post a photo when I get home. but it's just a long sleeve black shirt with a black color and that bull and peppermint on the front of it.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

hey.... mine is 2XL also.
IamFrank007
Little Acorn

Post by IamFrank007 »

I have 2 Vault subs, I received 1 on Dec.24 XL jersey, still waiting on my second ,it's a 2XL.I can never figure out proper size to order,90% of XL shirts are big enough,but after 1st.Vault shirt was an XL that fits more like a medium. Now I get a XL and 2XL. TDW shirt from vault 4 XL is fine,and 2XL is huge.Maybe they didn't have 2XL in jersey style.. Looks like us big guys get a LIMITED Edition long sleeve... :D
Frank is a funkasaurus rex......................
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

Yeah after the first vault shirt being a little snug I changed it for this past sub and its HUGE. I also got just a long sleeve which I was kinda bummed about so if anybody wants to trade for the extra rare big man edition for the jersey style shoot me a pm.
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

IamFrank007 wrote:I have 2 Vault subs, I received 1 on Dec.24 XL jersey, still waiting on my second ,it's a 2XL.I can never figure out proper size to order,90% of XL shirts are big enough,but after 1st.Vault shirt was an XL that fits more like a medium. Now I get a XL and 2XL. TDW shirt from vault 4 XL is fine,and 2XL is huge.Maybe they didn't have 2XL in jersey style.. Looks like us big guys get a LIMITED Edition long sleeve... :D
ok, so sometimes you get a 2XL and then if the vault sends TDW shirt XL it might fit 90% of the time if you get limited edition long sleeve medium... wait, what?