Vault Package #6

hsp88
Little Ghost

Re: Vault Package #6

Post by hsp88 »

I forgot how excited I am for this package, I'll go crazy is incredible live I'm super excited to have a well recorded version
Jonny Buccaneer
Little Bird

Post by Jonny Buccaneer »

Hi all,

I'm getting very worried that my subscription has not been renewed and I won't receive the vault package 6! Has this ever happened to anyone? Also can someone please let me know if you can still sign up for this package? I've tried contacting thirdman on various emails but not had any reply! Please help.
colditz
Little Acorn

Post by colditz »

Jonny Buccaneer wrote:Hi all,

I'm getting very worried that my subscription has not been renewed and I won't receive the vault package 6! Has this ever happened to anyone? Also can someone please let me know if you can still sign up for this package? I've tried contacting thirdman on various emails but not had any reply! Please help.
If you weren't a member on October 31st 2010, then you won't be getting this package.
surfingelectrode
Little Bird

Post by surfingelectrode »

I'm excited about this package, but it's kind of lame that the Greenhornes LP only has seven songs.
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

surfingelectrode wrote:I'm excited about this package, but it's kind of lame that the Greenhornes LP only has seven songs.
Find something else to complain about, did ya?
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

greginchains wrote:
surfingelectrode wrote:I'm excited about this package, but it's kind of lame that the Greenhornes LP only has seven songs.
:lol:
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
surfingelectrode
Little Bird

greginchains wrote:
No, I'm not complaining at all. Like I said, I'm really looking forward to getting this package... I've been really enjoying "★★★★".

If I was going to complain, I would accuse Jack of fan exploitation or something.
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

No, I'm not complaining at all. Like I said, I'm really looking forward to getting this package... I've been really enjoying "★★★★".

If I was going to complain, I would accuse Jack of fan exploitation or something.[/quote]

You said its "kinda lame". That's kinda complaining. Maybe you just do it so much that you don't see it anymore. :roll:
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
matlock665
Little Cream Soda

Post by matlock665 »

I'm gonna complain about all this complaining, and complaining about complaining.
surfingelectrode
Little Bird

-
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

Anyone notice the new vault animation (http://thirdmanrecords.com/VaultAnimati ... aunch.html)? Apparently the Vault releases are listed in the TMR online shop as well (http://store.thirdmanrecords.com/vaultreleases.aspx)...not for sale of course.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

dylnfan wrote:Anyone notice the new vault animation (http://thirdmanrecords.com/VaultAnimati ... aunch.html)? Apparently the Vault releases are listed in the TMR online shop as well (http://store.thirdmanrecords.com/vaultreleases.aspx)...not for sale of course.
Animation is cool, but says "sign up today for White Stripes and Greenhornes pack" Could be some disappointed people.
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

They are changing the 7" and the shirt to keep the originals unique. Do you think they will do the same with the slipmat or the value of that could tank big time, might sell mine now.
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

flattop2001 wrote:They are changing the 7" and the shirt to keep the originals unique. Do you think they will do the same with the slipmat or the value of that could tank big time, might sell mine now.
You're talking about the merch set slipmat and the 2001 slipmat? I'm sure they'll be different to some extent..
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

Yeah, wrong thread.... :oops: