Vault Package #6

Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Vault Package #6

Post by Stl_ben »

Well #5 came in the mail today (!!!!), so now I guess its time to start making predictions on what we will be getting in 3 months.
I guess my wish list again...
GBMS
a 10" (maybe a Ball and Biscut)
7" - Greenhornes first takes
Maybe a pin packet
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Re: Vault Package #6

Post by HappyDad »

Jack said during one of his last modcam that he was mixing white stripes songs for a future package.
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Well I joined the Vault in time for package number 5 (after it was already announced what would be in it) I am also known to have terrible luck so I'm guessing the next vault package will be a bunch of 7" singles from Karen Elson, Secret Sisters, Wanda Jackson and The Black Belles. I am keeping expectations very low as I tend to get the short end of the stick when it comes to these things.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

rival wrote:Well I joined the Vault in time for package number 5 (after it was already announced what would be in it) I am also known to have terrible luck so I'm guessing the next vault package will be a bunch of 7" singles from Karen Elson, Secret Sisters, Wanda Jackson and The Black Belles. I am keeping expectations very low as I tend to get the short end of the stick when it comes to these things.
Vault package #3 was the 2009 singles, so I'd say that package #7 would be the next 2010 singles compilation. That would be for Jan. 2011.
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

To me #3 was a highlight and if I was colored, the it would be a killer collectible item.

I said it before that to me,there is no chance we will get a GBMS- at least the very same edition as the one TMR was selling until recently for $250.

I wouldn't mind a WS 12" with alternative takes of songs from various albums or a full album with all the songs in alternative takes (maybe a full alternative Elephant)

Also I hope we dont get another tshirt. Maybe a RJ print or a cool TMR item like a promo folder or something.
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

And I'd rather get a tshirt than a print. :)
doctorb
Little Bird

Post by doctorb »

greginchains wrote:
rival wrote:Well I joined the Vault in time for package number 5 (after it was already announced what would be in it) I am also known to have terrible luck so I'm guessing the next vault package will be a bunch of 7" singles from Karen Elson, Secret Sisters, Wanda Jackson and The Black Belles. I am keeping expectations very low as I tend to get the short end of the stick when it comes to these things.
Vault package #3 was the 2009 singles, so I'd say that package #7 would be the next 2010 singles compilation. That would be for Jan. 2011.
Typically vault content is limited to WS, Racs, and DW content .... except for the Singles compilations which happen once a year, so you may be right about getting the short end of the stick this time around Scott ;)
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

It would be cool to get a McFarlane set of Jack and Meg performing live with a little stage set up...I would love to have something like that.

Hey Mike! There appears to be a few people here I know. Now I don't feel like such a noob.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

i want a 12" record box (shipping would be crazy for third man but do it!)
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

greginchains wrote:
Have there been enough singles for another compilation early next year?
There were 14 on vault 3 I think. How many more since then?
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

Kaber wrote:
greginchains wrote:
Have there been enough singles for another compilation early next year?
There were 14 on vault 3 I think. How many more since then?
Karen Elson x2
TDW x2 (including a lot of bsides for BBB)
Conan
Secret Sisters
Laura Marling (to come)

Maybe more to come ...
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

a triple decker for everyone!
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

HappyDad wrote: Karen Elson x2
TDW x2 (including a lot of bsides for BBB)
Conan
Secret Sisters
Laura Marling (to come)

Maybe more to come ...
I think we might have a couple of Greenhornes 7"s by the end of the year/beginning of the next one and maybe a new Wanda one too.
mirrorboxer
Little Cream Soda

Post by mirrorboxer »

I'm going to guess that we get a WS LP (alt mix GBMS), a Rac 45 (from the cutting room floor)and a DW slipmat (think Vault 5). It's a wild guess just like everyone else.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

<trickster> BenBlackwell: ah its the Vault #6 announcement too. You guys decided what this one will be?
<BenBlackwell> Yes, we know what the Vault #6 will be. We're just working on visual mock-ups so you'll have something to see when announced
<trickster> BenBlackwell: ah nice. any hints? like whaat the 3rd item (besides the 12" and 7" ( will be
<trickster> I need to learn how to close a bracket btw
<BenBlackwell> I think I'm allowed to say that the 3rd item will be a t-shirt, but a very special one