Vault Package #7

Yamplifier
Little Cream Soda

Re: Vault Package #7

Post by Yamplifier »

mojoryan wrote:
shaneoftheroad wrote:HALLELUJAH!! Mine arrived today in Kentucky.
mine in cincy too. :D
Same same! :D Oh happy day.
<3 Friend of Johnny Walker. <3

Well you know what it's like
i don't got to tell you
who puts up a fight
walking out of hell now
when you fought piranhas
and you fought the cold
there's nobody with you
and you're all alone
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

my second arrived today aswell, tri's alittle funkier than the first but still very cool
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I guess I am winning loser Bingo....still waiting on my second one.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
sandmaniac3
Little Acorn

Post by sandmaniac3 »

With how long this has taken to get out and the growing popularity of TMR (and I would assume by extension, the Vault), this is probably the only Vault package that will have a Tri in it.
Has everything you said today been true?
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

sandmaniac3 wrote:With how long this has taken to get out and the growing popularity of TMR (and I would assume by extension, the Vault), this is probably the only Vault package that will have a Tri in it.
Sadly, I agree.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

More a question of timing I think - just before RSD is busiest time at the record plant
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

rsimms3 wrote:I guess I am winning loser Bingo....still waiting on my second one.
Still waiting on my first...you may sit down.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
sandmaniac3
Little Acorn

Post by sandmaniac3 »

Kaber wrote:More a question of timing I think - just before RSD is busiest time at the record plant
Very true. I can't even imagine how they manage to put out all of that vinyl in the time they have to do it. They run a tight ship. Incidentally, that explains why some of the Tri's may not have been as neatly quality controlled as other Tris.
tanzaib
Little Ghost

Post by tanzaib »

Got mine today...
<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
sandmaniac3
Little Acorn

Post by sandmaniac3 »

Think they wanted to say that they had at least sent out all of the Vault packages before they gave the announcement for the next one? They were hoping to get them all out this week. I'm sure they would feel better about themselves if they start the announcement with "Now that we have finally gotten all of the first quarter Vault packages out...(insert 'mind-blowing' new package info here)"
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

I emailed them and they were very quick to reply with some tracking info...turns out they didn't even send mine out until April 4th...so its good to know that It was just late leaving TMR and it's not stuck somewhere...or lost.

Those guys run a good ship at TMR...their customer service is great.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
matlock665
Little Cream Soda

Post by matlock665 »

rival wrote:I emailed them and they were very quick to reply with some tracking info...turns out they didn't even send mine out until April 4th...so its good to know that It was just late leaving TMR and it's not stuck somewhere...or lost.

This is good news for the next package, from the way #7 went out it seemed the people whose packages were waaaay late seemed to get theirs first.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

matlock665 wrote:
rival wrote:I emailed them and they were very quick to reply with some tracking info...turns out they didn't even send mine out until April 4th...so its good to know that It was just late leaving TMR and it's not stuck somewhere...or lost.

This is good news for the next package, from the way #7 went out it seemed the people whose packages were waaaay late seemed to get theirs first.
I don't think that is how they sent the last ones I was real late on vault #6 and #7
matlock665
Little Cream Soda

Post by matlock665 »

A few of the very last did, mostly the ones that sent emails saying "wheres my damn record?" I should send one of those tomorrow for #8 now that I think of it.
sandmaniac3
Little Acorn

Post by sandmaniac3 »

matlock665 wrote:A few of the very last did, mostly the ones that sent emails saying "wheres my damn record?" I should send one of those tomorrow for #8 now that I think of it.
Ha ha. Good call. They like to make it up to people when they caused a problem. My local record store owner got a banged up copy of Wanda's LP. They sent him a fuscia right away.