Vault Package #7

Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Vault Package #7

Post by Stl_ben »

So #6 has arrived... package #7 is?

Well I'm sure its another single collection, what will be with it?
7" of new White Stripe demos?
7" of Wanda Jackson + Jack White Live?
hopefully not more postcards!

What are your thoughts on the second and third parts to this package? And what would you rather the LP be if you are like me and already have all the singles (don't get me wrong I like the last single collection.)
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Re: Vault Package #7

Post by runofthemill »

Stl_ben wrote:So #6 has arrived
Hey, no it hasn't!
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

I like Tshirts and I like DVDs, but postcards and prints are pretty useless to me.
melikecheese
Little Bird

Post by melikecheese »

runofthemill wrote:I like Tshirts and I like DVDs, but postcards and prints are pretty useless to me.
I like postcards and prints, tshirts and DVDs are pretty useless to me. Totally opposite. :)
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

I think it might be a racs 7" they just did a ws one and have 3 tdw 7"'s and 1 racs 7" so it is just a guess I would like to see a print or DVD the t-shirts I like just to many.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Yeah a DVD would be a great third with live footage and music videos from the years third man releases, would go great with singles collection.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

Blackwell 7
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

It'd better be something with Jack on it, Since the Vault was for WS, Racs and DW stuff I wouldn't be too happy to get a vault package with nothing JW.. Except for the old tracks on the compilation :(
tanzaib
Little Ghost

Post by tanzaib »

subscription date for this package is 1/4/2011
so we should get told soon what will be in it...
<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

higherlimits wrote:It'd better be something with Jack on it, Since the Vault was for WS, Racs and DW stuff I wouldn't be too happy to get a vault package with nothing JW.. Except for the old tracks on the compilation :(
I'm in this boat. After watching the first 4 pass me by, I couldn't resist joining for #5. Since then, I've bought #2 & #4...Having 2 vault packages back-to-back without any of the "Big Three" in it would really be disappointing for me...It might even make me unsubscribe and then just re-up once I know what's in the package.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

rival wrote:
higherlimits wrote:It'd better be something with Jack on it, Since the Vault was for WS, Racs and DW stuff I wouldn't be too happy to get a vault package with nothing JW.. Except for the old tracks on the compilation :(
I'm in this boat. After watching the first 4 pass me by, I couldn't resist joining for #5. Since then, I've bought #2 & #4...Having 2 vault packages back-to-back without any of the "Big Three" in it would really be disappointing for me...It might even make me unsubscribe and then just re-up once I know what's in the package.
The last one had a white stripes 7" and t-shirt.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Last year's announcement was on Jan 1st
http://modlife.com/thirdmanrecords/blog/all/14
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Moller72 wrote:
rival wrote:
I mean the main item. The Dead Weather package was a live album, live 7 and live dvd all DW...that's great. I also loved the Rac's Live in London and the WS b-shows stuff... but for this one, I'm not going to play a picture disc and the shirt is just awful...
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

rival wrote:
Moller72 wrote:
rival wrote:
I mean the main item. The Dead Weather package was a live album, live 7 and live dvd all DW...that's great. I also loved the Rac's Live in London and the WS b-shows stuff... but for this one, I'm not going to play a picture disc and the shirt is just awful...
Ok the shirt is bad but the version of hello operator is different and the boscobel blues is one of my favorite records they have released.
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

I'm totally in the minority on the Vault shirt—I think it's pretty cool. I can't even remember why the hell I didn't buy a WS shirt from my first show in 2001. Absolute idiot!!! :evil: Would have been nice to have.
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."