Goodies from Vault Platinum Pack #4

colditz
Little Acorn

Re: Goodies from Vault Platinum Pack #4

Post by colditz »

you can't find a camera anywhere? what? do you not have a mobile? anything.... pictures, or it's not true ! :geek:
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

mine came in the mail today..

okay seriously...i'm gunna go postal on the guys that work in the post office. my Lp arrived with a pretty ugly scrunch/ding/dung/crush...w/e you collectors call it nowadays on the bottom left corner...wish i had my camera so i could take pictures of the stuff..but its all real nice..

the crunch on the vinyl cover is bad enough to make me want to ask for an exchange. Do you guys think it'll be possible or worth it to shoot them an email and ask for an exchange in the vinyl? hell, i'd be down to only send the sleeve to reduce weight. I'm just tired of getting dinged LP's. i'm never gunna sell my vault stuff so i've been okay with it until now, but man, not cool.

in any case, the folks at tmr, especially miles did an amazing job with the artwork on the gatefold sleeve.

oh, and the raconteurs 7" only has one phrase on one side of the 7', the other side has no phrase on the runout.
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

So pretty much TMR sent the Vault #4 to people that have no cameras.
Nice!
We want pics!!!!
:lol:
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

i'll go look for the camera right now, i have a crappy razr for a phone, so any pics i'd have wouldnt come out looking so nice..i'll take pictures of my ding too...
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

oh shit, i was looking at the ding on the LP and a red card fell out...

its a small square red card with a same design as the RJ slipmat. on the back it has a website to go to for an "unreleased track form the white stripes UGWNL B-shows"

gives a url and stuff...haha... i freaked out like i won the lottery when the card fell out of the LP....eeeeek.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

candycaneboy03 wrote:oh shit, i was looking at the ding on the LP and a red card fell out...

its a small square red card with a same design as the RJ slipmat. on the back it has a website to go to for an "unreleased track form the white stripes UGWNL B-shows"

gives a url and stuff...haha... i freaked out like i won the lottery when the card fell out of the LP....eeeeek.
wow!
awesome!
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

LMFAO!!! haha..wait till you guys hear the track....i just downloaded mine.... its genius...
zman
Little Bird

Post by zman »

Lol i'm gonna guess 1 note show?
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

This extra track business is great and all, but where are my pictures! :mrgreen:
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

taking pictures as i type...found the camera!!!...
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

candycaneboy03 wrote:taking pictures as i type...found the camera!!!...

Sweetness.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
LeZenith
Little Bird

Post by LeZenith »

candycaneboy03 wrote:mine came in the mail today..

okay seriously...i'm gunna go postal on the guys that work in the post office. my Lp arrived with a pretty ugly scrunch/ding/dung/crush...w/e you collectors call it nowadays on the bottom left corner...wish i had my camera so i could take pictures of the stuff..but its all real nice..

the crunch on the vinyl cover is bad enough to make me want to ask for an exchange. Do you guys think it'll be possible or worth it to shoot them an email and ask for an exchange in the vinyl? hell, i'd be down to only send the sleeve to reduce weight. I'm just tired of getting dinged LP's. i'm never gunna sell my vault stuff so i've been okay with it until now, but man, not cool.

in any case, the folks at tmr, especially miles did an amazing job with the artwork on the gatefold sleeve.

oh, and the raconteurs 7" only has one phrase on one side of the 7', the other side has no phrase on the runout.
please, you no like dung - me like - send me - okay?
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

I vil send you ze dung...yes... pm me your addy! ;)
Carson122
Little Bird

Post by Carson122 »

candycaneboy03 wrote:oh shit, i was looking at the ding on the LP and a red card fell out...

Hey, thanks for the heads up! I didn't notice the card the first time around. Cool!
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

just one download per card? or are their more?
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.