Goodies from Vault Platinum Pack #4

nrssab
Little Acorn

Re: Goodies from Vault Platinum Pack #4

Post by nrssab »

otherend wrote:Hello all...just discovered this board last night - now I know what I've been missing...

For those that own this record, you'll know the performance dates aren't listed anywhere on it...

I've done the best job I could featuring news articles and YouTube videos to get most of the performance dates, but am still a couple short.

Does anyone know if all of the dates of the tracks are listed somewhere that maybe I've missed?

Thanks in advance!!

d
Hey mate! Welcome to Whiteswirl,

I'm also interested in finding these dates and just did a short search without any results. Would you be kind enough to post the performance dates and locations you already have, I'll help you look for the ones you are still missing.

Regards.
"If you can hear a piano fall, you can hear me coming down the hall".
no.66
Little Bird

Post by no.66 »

Hello out there, in front of me lies a sealed "Under Great White Northern Lights B-Shows" Double Vinyl....does anyone remember if the download card and Raconteurs 7" was sealed inside??? Thanks for some hint.....
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

no.66 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 8:14 pm Hello out there, in front of me lies a sealed "Under Great White Northern Lights B-Shows" Double Vinyl....does anyone remember if the download card and Raconteurs 7" was sealed inside??? Thanks for some hint.....
Yes it was inside the LP sleeve
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
no.66
Little Bird

Post by no.66 »

trickster wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:05 am
no.66 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 8:14 pm Hello out there, in front of me lies a sealed "Under Great White Northern Lights B-Shows" Double Vinyl....does anyone remember if the download card and Raconteurs 7" was sealed inside??? Thanks for some hint.....
Yes it was inside the LP sleeve
THANKS!