Goodies from Vault Platinum Pack #4

Grimtale
Little People

Re: Goodies from Vault Platinum Pack #4

Post by Grimtale »

All I know is this is some major cool chit...
way to go ben/ben/jack and who ever else is involved in bringing us this stuff.
-Grim
I am everything you hate...
Scheckywhite
everything you hate...

Post by Scheckywhite »

Raconteurs 7" is very exciting, loving the idea behind the LP too :D
I wish I was purple, because I'm feeling blue. I'm not looking for love, but a good fuck'll do.
richardcosta
Little Cream Soda

Post by richardcosta »

looks like TMR stepped it up after that last vault package and all the grumbling from the masses... I agree, the T-shirt option should go away.
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

richardcosta wrote:looks like TMR stepped it up after that last vault package and all the grumbling from the masses... I agree, the T-shirt option should go away.
I love the t-shirt part... I like showing my vault'ness off..
-Grim
I am everything you hate...
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

Grimtale wrote:
richardcosta wrote:looks like TMR stepped it up after that last vault package and all the grumbling from the masses... I agree, the T-shirt option should go away.
I love the t-shirt part... I like showing my vault'ness off..
-Grim
Me too - plus after being squished up the front of all TDW shows last month my last vault T is torn in a few spots
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

hsp88 wrote:
campp009 wrote:Amazing package! How do I go about putting in my shirt size if they've already charged me for the package?
Yes does anyone know how to see what shirt size you have signed up through modlife, i dont remember what size i put in and it was when i first signed up which was for the 2nd package and this is my first shirt.
When you signed up, it asked for shirt sizes at the time - I think you had to enter M/F and size
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

love_islander wrote:
hsp88 wrote:
campp009 wrote:Amazing package! How do I go about putting in my shirt size if they've already charged me for the package?
Yes does anyone know how to see what shirt size you have signed up through modlife, i dont remember what size i put in and it was when i first signed up which was for the 2nd package and this is my first shirt.
When you signed up, it asked for shirt sizes at the time - I think you had to enter M/F and size
Ya it was something like that but im totally down with the T, its more preotection for the records in the box also :D
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

I love the package but i feel i wont be wearing the shirt as much as i might due to previously mentioned Klan imagery, most non 'music people" dont even know who the dead weather are (sad) and i just would get tired of explaining "No it isn't some kind of white supremest band, you know Jack White? Oh no I mean, do you remember the White Stripes? (hums fell in love w/girl or Seven Nation) Yea him, he is in this new band but ah... he plays drums. No, yea he WAS in that other band The ah... Raconteurs... ah yea RAC-ON-TEURS. I ah... yea i have to go.(looking at watch, lighting cigarette)"
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

mkuborn wrote:I love the package but i feel i wont be wearing the shirt as much as i might due to previously mentioned Klan imagery, most non 'music people" dont even know who the dead weather are (sad) and i just would get tired of explaining "No it isn't some kind of white supremest band, you know Jack White? Oh no I mean, do you remember the White Stripes? (hums fell in love w/girl or Seven Nation) Yea him, he is in this new band but ah... he plays drums. No, yea he WAS in that other band The ah... Raconteurs... ah yea RAC-ON-TEURS. I ah... yea i have to go.(looking at watch, lighting cigarette)"
:lol:
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

thats about dead on mkuborn, I hate trying to explain to people too why can't everyone be as cool as JW fans 8-) :lol:
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

I feel like anyone who is 'into music" be it east coast punk or a huge Muse fan, they probably know who Jack White is, he publicizes himself well and is pretty out there. There are however the people that never pierce the top 40 veil and they are always limited to what the radio and mtv plays.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

mkuborn wrote:I love the package but i feel i wont be wearing the shirt as much as i might due to previously mentioned Klan imagery, most non 'music people" dont even know who the dead weather are (sad) and i just would get tired of explaining "No it isn't some kind of white supremest band, you know Jack White? Oh no I mean, do you remember the White Stripes? (hums fell in love w/girl or Seven Nation) Yea him, he is in this new band but ah... he plays drums. No, yea he WAS in that other band The ah... Raconteurs... ah yea RAC-ON-TEURS. I ah... yea i have to go.(looking at watch, lighting cigarette)"
I'm with you on the KKK thing, but will at least wear the shirt around the house in my Dead Weather sanctuary
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

i LOVE the "KKK" thing... with a title like sea of cowards, it says so much without saying anything at all.

disclaimer: I am not racist in anyway etc etc etc... :lol: I know what you guys are saying. Good thing I can refer to Mr.White around my family as "Jack" and they know what i'm talking about now... FINALLY
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

i just wish the shirt wasn't black.
*shivers*
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
stoutr
Little Ghost

Post by stoutr »

Got my Vault package. Perfect shape with slipmat.

No extra cardboard though. That is an unnecessary risk on TMR's part.
I got that deep into variants once before with a collection, please shoot me if I go there again, it will drive you crazy I promise...
But nice stuff for sure.
Grim