VAULT PACKAGE 42: THE WHITE STRIPES XX

Mick III
Little Acorn

Re: VAULT PACKAGE 42: THE WHITE STRIPES XX

Post by Mick III »

rsimms3 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:38 pm
Mick III wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:56 pm Ok, we are in August and we have the announcement of VP42, everything is normal. :D
I love it really much. The double lp could be awesome and it is a long time that we didn't have a dvd. The book is a really good news, I always love to see pictures.
The bad things is the price which incrase. 85$... It start to be a little expensive. I love US customers who say "the price didn't increase in 10 years". The price had increase already with 10$ for international members, now 5$... I am sorry but when we pay 4 vault package, we spend like you buy 5 vault package... I wonder how many US customers would be ok to pay 80$. So don't talk for international customers please
The core price didn't change, they just started charging realistic prices for shipping. If you don't like it, don't buy it. If you can't afford it, don't buy it. Move to the US or get a friend in the US to buy a copy and ship it to you via African swallow.
Of course I don't like it. Who say "oh yes, this is amazing, I will pay more!" Nobody... And I also know that it is the real price, I sent some stuff to USA and it was like 30$. The point is, that we spend 80$ for each vault package, so yes I will be more selective like Jamie. How much of you could be ok to pay 80$? 60$ was the price of the package in USA, you never paid shipping, and TMR is really kind with you, because even in USA, the price is more than 5$ to send a package like that.
Last edited by Mick III on Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

Mick III wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:56 pm Ok, we are in August and we have the announcement of VP42, everything is normal. :D
I love it really much. The double lp could be awesome and it is a long time that we didn't have a dvd. The book is a really good news, I always love to see pictures.
The bad things is the price which incrase. 85$... It start to be a little expensive. I love US customers who say "the price didn't increase in 10 years". The price had increase already with 10$ for international members, now 5$... I am sorry but when we pay 4 vault package, we spend like you buy 5 vault package... I wonder how many US customers would be ok to pay 80$. So don't talk for international customers please
The core price didn't change, they just started charging realistic prices for shipping. If you don't like it, don't buy it. If you can't afford it, don't buy it. Move to the US or get a friend in the US to buy a copy and ship it to you via African swallow.
Unladen?
he is everything i hate...
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Damn. Here we go again.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

elduderino wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:20 pm
Unladen?
Of course.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

Arrived today and I genuinely think this may be my favourite Vault yet. It's exactly what I want from a Vault pack and I wouldn't have hesitated to spend $80 on this if I'd have seen it in a store, the packaging alone really shows the effort they put into it.

The downside is that I'll now be incredibly disappointed if we don't get De Stijl XX next year, the bar has been set.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Why Can't You Be Nicer To Me - Take 2, that might be my new favorite thing for a while.
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

I like the track “Perpetual Pre-Shipment Blues (Outtake).”
...AH-BOO.
Patiently... impatiently waiting.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

runofthemill wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:32 pm Why Can't You Be Nicer To Me - Take 2, that might be my new favorite thing for a while.
That was the most delightful thing ever.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

DoctorTran37 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:21 am
runofthemill wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:32 pm Why Can't You Be Nicer To Me - Take 2, that might be my new favorite thing for a while.
That was the most delightful thing ever.
Yes!