Vault #35

Datch
Little Acorn

Re: Vault #35

Post by Datch »

Children now now... Come together and shake hands.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Stl_ben wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:Any early numbers on sales? Blackwell said on Vault pressing more than 100k copies I general.
Good thing they forced a sale tied with every ticket sold....
Vault packages being "Limited" is a crock anyways, they sell more vaults than they sell full pressings of some things.
DyMiNi
Little Bird

Post by DyMiNi »

Mick III wrote:Totally agree, the 7" isn't enough but I think there is some vault packages which are worth more than others. This one maybe worth 50$ but the next one will in reality worth 70$ even if you pay 60$ every time. To me there is a global budget and they adjust during the year.

An other thing, do you notice on the 7", the title is infected by love and not connected by love.
And on the runout engraving mine says
Insected by Glove

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

DyMiNi wrote:
Mick III wrote:Totally agree, the 7" isn't enough but I think there is some vault packages which are worth more than others. This one maybe worth 50$ but the next one will in reality worth 70$ even if you pay 60$ every time. To me there is a global budget and they adjust during the year.

An other thing, do you notice on the 7", the title is infected by love and not connected by love.
And on the runout engraving mine says
Insected by Glove

Haha that's true, mine too.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

A fuck off to chaptertwentyone bump
he is everything i hate...
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

So did anyone get one that is obviously blue and swirly like the depiction/picture in the vault package announcement? I checked mine and i can't see a hint of blue in it. It looks like a standard pressing
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

love_islander wrote:So did anyone get one that is obviously blue and swirly like the depiction/picture in the vault package announcement? I checked mine and i can't see a hint of blue in it. It looks like a standard pressing
Hold it up to a light. (This is what I have heard several people say at least)
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

Stl_ben wrote:
love_islander wrote:So did anyone get one that is obviously blue and swirly like the depiction/picture in the vault package announcement? I checked mine and i can't see a hint of blue in it. It looks like a standard pressing
https://twitter.com/TMRVault/status/976562705179004929
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

I bet they added that because they were getting inundated with emails from people thinking they'd been sent the black version. I think they made it perfectly clear in the announcement posts that you needed to hold it up to the light to see the colour.
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

Jamie wrote:I bet they added that because they were getting inundated with emails from people thinking they'd been sent the black version. I think they made it perfectly clear in the announcement posts that you needed to hold it up to the light to see the colour.
That gif showing the record with lights of and lights on has been around since they announced it.
But people don't read and don't even look at pictures...
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
DyMiNi
Little Bird

Post by DyMiNi »

lautrec wrote:
themodvictorian wrote:I'm not sure if everyone's LPs say this, but on the A-side, etched onto the space between the label and the actual music, it's written "If you don't like this", and on the B-side, it says, "I don't know what to tell you".
idem for me and on the 7" :
inselted by glove on side a
why not on side b
Insected by glove ... what mine says

Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

Datch wrote:
Jamie wrote:I bet they added that because they were getting inundated with emails from people thinking they'd been sent the black version. I think they made it perfectly clear in the announcement posts that you needed to hold it up to the light to see the colour.
That gif showing the record with lights of and lights on has been around since they announced it.
But people don't read and don't even look at pictures...
I know, I meant the caveat in the tweet reminding people. I should have clarified, I agree.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

curseofhalos wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:
https://twitter.com/TMRVault/status/976562705179004929
Thanks. Going to have to find me some stadium flood lights
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

No can do until you get the message board updated.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom