Little People

Re: Vault #33

Post by love_islander »

sold out already, wow
vandelpinkfloyd
Little Bird

Post by vandelpinkfloyd »

Yeah I'm bummed I missed this, if anyone wants to sell please let me know!
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

vandelpinkfloyd wrote:Yeah I'm bummed I missed this, if anyone wants to sell please let me know!
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12455
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
benyo
Little Cream Soda

Post by benyo »

vandelpinkfloyd wrote:
benyo wrote:Does anyone else have problems with the "Side 2" of the "IckyThump Extras", too. Right at the beginning there is a recurring noise nearly the whole first song. I don't want to be fussy, but I hoped to have no soundproblems with the new pressing-plant. :cry:
Icky extras and b sides weren’t pressed at TMP. Only the splatter icky was
But has anyone listened to their "Extras LP" and has also some noise on it ? I just wonder. I wrote them and they said it's on the digital files, too. It just doesn't sound like coming from the recording :?
" I wish someone would ask me “how do you get that sound?” they never do. The answer is “I fucking mean it.” " - Jack White
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

benyo wrote:
vandelpinkfloyd wrote:
benyo wrote:Does anyone else have problems with the "Side 2" of the "IckyThump Extras", too. Right at the beginning there is a recurring noise nearly the whole first song. I don't want to be fussy, but I hoped to have no soundproblems with the new pressing-plant. :cry:
Icky extras and b sides weren’t pressed at TMP. Only the splatter icky was
But has anyone listened to their "Extras LP" and has also some noise on it ? I just wonder. I wrote them and they said it's on the digital files, too. It just doesn't sound like coming from the recording :?
Didn't notice anything on my first listen on the weekend
SameBoy
Little Bird

Post by SameBoy »

Just got around to listening to mine as well. Checked here to see if anyone else noticed this as well.

The first song on the first side, Tennessee Border has some clipping on the vocals about half way through the song unfortunately. Anyone else experience that?