Vault #32

Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Re: Vault #32

Post by Stl_ben »

rsimms3 wrote:So, today is the 7th, anyone hear about winners from the test pressing giveaway?
TMR was on chat yesterday, they said winners had been notified.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Stl_ben wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:So, today is the 7th, anyone hear about winners from the test pressing giveaway?
TMR was on chat yesterday, they said winners had been notified.
Forgot all about this. Checked my inbox and junk mail....notta
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Alrighty....no chicken dinner here.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

My VP is on the way. :D
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Finally, the name Asshat Dumass pays off.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

rsimms3 wrote:Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Finally, the name Asshat Dumass pays off.
I would have thought Asshat Anus would be slightly more effective - might save you 1 or 2 days of checking in here
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

Jamie wrote:From the chat:

<Jack White> the key in the package?
<Jack White> hmmm
Still none the wiser
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Reminder: If you hate the 7" box I will pay you the shipping costs to send it my way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

No one send their box trickster, keep it and hide your weed in it. Or maybe store your older vault DVDs . It's pretty nice but boy am I tired of the soft touch covers they've insisted in using for everything. I should check the patent office and see if they own that invention....
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

Enjoyed the LP, but it sounds muddy. Is it just me? Granted, its the DW, so I expect it to be loud AF, but...
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
mbowers
Little Cream Soda

Post by mbowers »

Has anyone figured out what the key does? Or is it just decorative? I'm guessing there might be something in one of the shops that plays a song or whatever if you put it in.
hunkswithguns
Little Bird

Post by hunkswithguns »

LP sounds incredible and the packaging really stands out on this release...but I am disappointed 4 songs were left off the release (especially Jawbreaker and Queen!), mainly for completion purposes. It does fit the live release into the first album era but it feels off...kinda like not hearing Bang Bang in an early Racs set.

It's real nice to jam DW in LA and Racs in NYC back to back as both are beautiful packages. Also glad we didn't get a bulky box so this can sit right along side the rest of the DW records.
feetofmud
Little Bird

Post by feetofmud »

What are the catalogue numbers of the singles that are meant to go in the box? I definitely have some holes in my collection to fill.
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Just received. Beautifull VP, and I like the box for 7''. I put all my 7'' of Dead Weather. But, the key... The key... What I can do with her. I look her, touch her and my mind blow. I expect something cool in futur VP. I will listen the lp tomorrow.
And this time it took only 8 days to cross the sea. Really fast, I appreciate.
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

feetofmud wrote:What are the catalogue numbers of the singles that are meant to go in the box? I definitely have some holes in my collection to fill.
I believe it to be:

TMR455
TMR370
TMR346(repress)
TMR346
TMR330
TMR286
TMR243