Vault #30

arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: Vault #30

Post by arewhyehen »

Jamie wrote:Strange that I've not heard of anybody internationally receive a shipping notice yet.
Did they say they were doing international first again for this package?
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Jamie wrote:Strange that I've not heard of anybody internationally receive a shipping notice yet.
Spoke too soon.
Just got mine in Canada 2 minutes ago..
tanzaib
Little Ghost

Post by tanzaib »

Just got my notice...
<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

Me too, and yes, they said international first.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

trickster wrote: Jack White / The White Stripes Double A-Side split 7" "Love is the Truth (acoustic mix)" b/w "City Lights"
Two previously unheard, beautiful, and haunting Jack White compositions recently released on the Jack White Acoustic Recordings 1998-2016 compilation paired together for this Vault only blue and red splatter 7" vinyl in a heavy paper stock sleeve. This will be the only physical version of this 7" available... ever.

Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

I got my shipping information too. P in France.
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

I think they forgot to send us the tracking number at the right time. I received mine yesterday, I try to follow my package today and it arrived at Paris the 15. Back to the future ! Good news it will be in my home before Christmas.
Last edited by Mick III on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Mick III wrote:I think they forgot to send us the tracking number at the right time. I received mine yesterday, I try to follow my package today and it arrived at Paris the 15. Back to the future ! Good news it will be in my home before Christmas.

I have a package to pick up tomorrow afternoon and have no idea what it is, so maybe it's my vault... I hope not. I'm waiting on many other more important things haha.
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

trickster wrote:
trickster wrote: Jack White / The White Stripes Double A-Side split 7" "Love is the Truth (acoustic mix)" b/w "City Lights"
Two previously unheard, beautiful, and haunting Jack White compositions recently released on the Jack White Acoustic Recordings 1998-2016 compilation paired together for this Vault only blue and red splatter 7" vinyl in a heavy paper stock sleeve. This will be the only physical version of this 7" available... ever.

Got mine about a half hour ago. Gorgeous package, but not sure about the "heavy paper stock sleeve." Pretty flimsy and likely to tear easily if you ask me. Be warned.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Gee whiz, they were quick this time!
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

dylnfan wrote:
trickster wrote:

Got mine about a half hour ago. Gorgeous package, but not sure about the "heavy paper stock sleeve." Pretty flimsy and likely to tear easily if you ask me. Be warned.
Do you think the 7" sleeve will tear easily?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

rsimms3 wrote:
dylnfan wrote:
trickster wrote:

Well, since you asked. Yes, yes I do. I do think it will tear quite easily. ;)
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

rsimms3 wrote:
dylnfan wrote:
trickster wrote:

only if you pull very hard at it. record may break if you smack it on the edge of the counter too.
he is everything i hate...
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

If you are in Europe and like to be able to track your package; try this link http://www.postnord.se/en/tools/track/P ... trace.aspx
Will work much better than the links TMR gives.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

For those of us in Canada (and other countries outside the USA) did they fix the issue with the duties and customs fees now that they are shipping fedex? I remember when they switched over we had fees but I don't remember if I had to pay on the last vault or not.