Vault #30

Mick III
Little Acorn

Re: Vault #30

Post by Mick III »

Mick III wrote:I think they forgot to send us the tracking number at the right time. I received mine yesterday, I try to follow my package today and it arrived at Paris the 15. Back to the future ! Good news it will be in my home before Christmas.
My bad, It was not in Paris yet. But tracking information is strange. It is write departure / Paris, but it doesn't mean that it left Paris, that means it goes to Paris. So my VP is between Sweden and France. Bad news, it will be at my home after Christmas. :D
ehartsock1991
Little Bird

Post by ehartsock1991 »

H in Louisiana delivered today. Can't wait to get home and have a listen.
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

C in WA, just received mine, and yeah... there is a distinct lack of red in my 7". Either way, still happy that everything seems to have arrived in good shape.
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

I would like to know if some French have received their VP ? Nothing yet for me and no information with my tracking number since the 15 of December... FedEx the worth thing that tmr did for us.
benyo
Little Cream Soda

Post by benyo »

"Destination customs clearance underway Dec. 24, 2016" thats how far my package is.
" I wish someone would ask me “how do you get that sound?” they never do. The answer is “I fucking mean it.” " - Jack White
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Mick III wrote:I would like to know if some French have received their VP ? Nothing yet for me and no information with my tracking number since the 15 of December... FedEx the worth thing that tmr did for us.
My tracking number just comes up as invalid...so I gave up..
benyo
Little Cream Soda

Post by benyo »

My tracking number just comes up as invalid...so I gave up..[/quote]

It was the same with mine....you just need to wait some more days.
Though it's weird, because it obviously HAS a number already.
" I wish someone would ask me “how do you get that sound?” they never do. The answer is “I fucking mean it.” " - Jack White
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

Datch wrote:If you are in Europe and like to be able to track your package; try this link http://www.postnord.se/en/tools/track/P ... trace.aspx
Will work much better than the links TMR gives.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

benyo wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:My tracking number just comes up as invalid...so I gave up..

It was the same with mine....you just need to wait some more days.
Though it's weird, because it obviously HAS a number already.

When I got the email at first, it worked and now it doesn't. As long as it shows up, I will be ok
dany2967
Little Bird

Post by dany2967 »

Mick III wrote:I would like to know if some French have received their VP ? Nothing yet for me and no information with my tracking number since the 15 of December... FedEx the worth thing that tmr did for us.
I received mine in Strasbourg today. :clap:
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Datch wrote:
Datch wrote:If you are in Europe and like to be able to track your package; try this link http://www.postnord.se/en/tools/track/P ... trace.aspx
Yes I tried and I have the same tracking information.

"The shipment item is under transportation
The item has been dispatched from Direct Link's international terminal for onward transport to the country of destination
15/12/2016 12:39 PM
Sweden Post, Direct Link, United States
The item has been dispatched from Direct Link's international terminal for onward transport to the country of destination"

This is not clear anyway. Where is my vault package ? It is not a good thing for tmr because the 01/15/2017 if I still have nothing I will ask to send me a new one. I paid, I want it ! :twisted:
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

Mick III wrote:
Datch wrote:
Yes I tried and I have the same tracking information.

"The shipment item is under transportation
The item has been dispatched from Direct Link's international terminal for onward transport to the country of destination
15/12/2016 12:39 PM
Sweden Post, Direct Link, United States
The item has been dispatched from Direct Link's international terminal for onward transport to the country of destination"

This is not clear anyway. Where is my vault package ? It is not a good thing for tmr because the 01/15/2017 if I still have nothing I will ask to send me a new one. I paid, I want it ! :twisted:
Weird it's taking so long, but my guess is your item is actually in France now already but the France postal system hasnt done anything with it yet.
My tracking information for comparison :
Date Location Tracking event
23/12/2016 14:48 PM NETHERLANDS The item has been delivered to the recipient abroad
22/12/2016 17:12 PM NETHERLANDS Delivery to the recipient failed. A notification will be sent to the recipient.
21/12/2016 20:16 PM NETHERLANDS The item has been sorted at the international terminal in the destination country for onward transport in the destination country
21/12/2016 8:28 AM NETHERLANDS The item has arrived at the international terminal in the destination country for sorting
19/12/2016 10:27 AM Sweden Post, Direct Link, United States The item has been dispatched from Direct Link's international terminal for onward transport to the country of destination
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

I had the same problem with VP 28. I don't know why there is this problem with fedex.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

AgileBlog-6-20.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
stoffel
Little Bird

Post by stoffel »

Mick III wrote:I had the same problem with VP 28. I don't know why there is this problem with fedex.
mine is still on route as well, with no update since december 14th, it will get here