Vault #30

Mick III
Little Acorn

Re: Vault #30

Post by Mick III »

I called postal service and they said that my package is blocked at customs ...
I called customs and they said they haven't my package, it is the postal service which have it.
I called the post service and they said that I need to wait until the 15th of January.
My mind will blow up !
Shipping cost is 20$ and I need to wait 1 month to get it ? Niiiiiiiiiiiice ! Welcome in 21st century !
juanmahenao
Little Bird

Post by juanmahenao »

Still haven't received mine in Colombia. Tracking hasn't updated since december 16th. 20 dollars is a lot of money for such a slow shipping. Sent an email complaining, let's see what happens...
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

juanmahenao wrote:Still haven't received mine in Colombia. Tracking hasn't updated since december 16th. 20 dollars is a lot of money for such a slow shipping. Sent an email complaining, let's see what happens...
Mine just showed up randomly the other day. The tracking didn't update at all other than December 14th. Still hope for ya..
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah ! I got it today. My tracking number is still blocked at 12/30/16, but I have it in my home. Beautiful VP but I still think that 20$ for 1 month of delivery it is not normal.
stoffel
Little Bird

Post by stoffel »

lucky you guys
my tracking is still stuck on the 14th and still no vault
hope twill get here someday
juanmahenao
Little Bird

Post by juanmahenao »

They told me to write again if nothing happens by the weekend. And said "thank you for your patience". Oh well...
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

Well they can't do anything about it either. They hope the postal services will do their job soon. Only after a set time has passed is when they will start an investigation with FedEx. This because most people receive their package before that. If they would sent out a second package to anyone who complains immediately, lots would already receive the first package before the second arrives.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

I hope you will get it guys. But I noticed something. TMR give us an internationnal tracking number, but I am sorry it is not an internationnal tracking number. Let me explain. When I send a package in USA, from France, I pay something like 30$ for shipping and I have a number, a tracking number. I can follow my package from France to the destination, which is normal because I paid for that. When I got my package yesterday, the tracking number wasn't the same that TMR gave us to me. It changed, because it is not an internationnal tracking number, it is just a tracking number which stop when the VP arrive in the country. After that the postal service creat a new tracking number for the local country. Guys, try to contact your postal service to know if there is a new tracking number. But it is not fair, we pay 20$ for nothing. So it is normal that we can't follow our package in our country because it doesn't work.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Mick III wrote:I hope you will get it guys. But I noticed something. TMR give us an internationnal tracking number, but I am sorry it is not an internationnal tracking number. Let me explain. When I send a package in USA, from France, I pay something like 30$ for shipping and I have a number, a tracking number. I can follow my package from France to the destination, which is normal because I paid for that. When I got my package yesterday, the tracking number wasn't the same that TMR gave us to me. It changed, because it is not an internationnal tracking number, it is just a tracking number which stop when the VP arrive in the country. After that the postal service creat a new tracking number for the local country. Guys, try to contact your postal service to know if there is a new tracking number. But it is not fair, we pay 20$ for nothing. So it is normal that we can't follow our package in our country because it doesn't work.
There used to be a time when they didn't give us tracking numbers at all. Maybe they should go back to that system.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I have officially "foed" this thread.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Kali Durga wrote:
Mick III wrote:I hope you will get it guys. But I noticed something. TMR give us an internationnal tracking number, but I am sorry it is not an internationnal tracking number. Let me explain. When I send a package in USA, from France, I pay something like 30$ for shipping and I have a number, a tracking number. I can follow my package from France to the destination, which is normal because I paid for that. When I got my package yesterday, the tracking number wasn't the same that TMR gave us to me. It changed, because it is not an internationnal tracking number, it is just a tracking number which stop when the VP arrive in the country. After that the postal service creat a new tracking number for the local country. Guys, try to contact your postal service to know if there is a new tracking number. But it is not fair, we pay 20$ for nothing. So it is normal that we can't follow our package in our country because it doesn't work.
There used to be a time when they didn't give us tracking numbers at all. Maybe they should go back to that system.
How much you pay for shipping ? Oh wait, 0$. Maybe we pay for you, because 20$ for a false internationnal tracking number and 1 month of delivery ... I think US custumers can't understand 60$ for you 80$ for us, we expecte more.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

rsimms3 wrote:I have officially "foed" this thread.
I'm thinking of doing some of that myself.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

you expect more, not WE.
The $20 extra is because it costs a lot more to ship items international!
If I was personally shipping this it would cost me more than $20 more to ship it international than domestic cost.
Domestic shipping this would be like $6, international would easily be $30-40!
Just calm the fuck down and wait. You don't have to post every day crying you still don't have it.
Heck, oh no it took you an extra 10 days to get yours?!?! OH NO
That's 10 days less of the rest of your live you can enjoy it.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Stl_ben wrote:you expect more, not WE.
The $20 extra is because it costs a lot more to ship items international!
If I was personally shipping this it would cost me more than $20 more to ship it international than domestic cost.
Domestic shipping this would be like $6, international would easily be $30-40!
Just calm the fuck down and wait. You don't have to post every day crying you still don't have it.
Heck, oh no it took you an extra 10 days to get yours?!?! OH NO
That's 10 days less of the rest of your live you can enjoy it.
Oh wait I didn't know that 20$ it was for internationnal delivery. Thank you, you are so smart.
And you think TMR pay the price like everybody ? They have a better price, so if normaly they need to pay 30$ for internationnal shipping, they have a discount for sure.
We pay 20$ for a internationnal tracking number that we haven't, this is the fact. You pay 60$, so why you give us some lessons ?
When they used USPS it took 10/15 days to arrive. Now it is 30 days. And because we like TMR, we are supposed to say nothing. I don't think so.
I received mine two days ago, but there is some people who still waiting. I give some information to know where the package could be.
And I also think there is a big problem with postal service in some country.
Anyway, we are never agree you and me.
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

International and I can track it right to my door. so it's not TMRs vault that your postal system in the country designates the package another tracking number.
Each country on Europe handles it different can't help that. That yours took 30 days isn't saying that that is the norm, I received mine within 4 days after shipment label was created which for me was on the 19th in my hands on the 23th. That is a feat I never have had with USPS, so yeah blame your postal services in the country for not being ready to handle the extra load around Christmas time. Shit happens.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”