Vault #29

rival
Little Ghost

Re: Vault #29

Post by rival »

Yesterday I emailed TMR about my Vault #29 as it had been one month to the day since I received my shipping notice. Friends/family who also ordered theirs in my area received theirs in the first week of September so I was guessing mine had been stuck up in customs or something, but one month was a little long.

So I email TMR and I receive an email reply about an hour later saying they received mine back from FedEx a while ago. They don't know why it came back, I don't know why it came back, but for whatever reason, TMR never bothered to contact me to let me know. It's just been sitting there. I thought that kind of sucked.

So now I have to send TMR another $10 for shipping and they will resend it. Which I don't mind. It's only $10 but how long were they going to sit on my returned package (which I still don't know why it was returned) before telling me? Or where they?

Anyway, Looks like I'll have to wait a few more seeks to get this one. Of course it's my most anticipated vault package ever. Just my luck I have to wait a month longer than everyone else.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

Oh bummer I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully fedex is cool this time around.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

rival wrote:Yesterday I emailed TMR about my Vault #29 as it had been one month to the day since I received my shipping notice. Friends/family who also ordered theirs in my area received theirs in the first week of September so I was guessing mine had been stuck up in customs or something, but one month was a little long.

So I email TMR and I receive an email reply about an hour later saying they received mine back from FedEx a while ago. They don't know why it came back, I don't know why it came back, but for whatever reason, TMR never bothered to contact me to let me know. It's just been sitting there. I thought that kind of sucked.

So now I have to send TMR another $10 for shipping and they will resend it. Which I don't mind. It's only $10 but how long were they going to sit on my returned package (which I still don't know why it was returned) before telling me? Or where they?

Anyway, Looks like I'll have to wait a few more seeks to get this one. Of course it's my most anticipated vault package ever. Just my luck I have to wait a month longer than everyone else.
anytime you feel the need to throw away 10 bucks, let me know and i can PM you my address.

but that is a bummer.
he is everything i hate...
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

They said the problem was with FedEx and because it wasn't my fault thy waived the new shipping fee which is really nice.

Saw this on the 10c forum today...Hoping they throw something nice like this into my re-sent package. Wouldn't that be swell...

Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

rival wrote:They said the problem was with FedEx and because it wasn't my fault thy waived the new shipping fee which is really nice.

Saw this on the 10c forum today...Hoping they throw something nice like this into my re-sent package. Wouldn't that be swell...

What is the story behind that?
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Datch wrote:
rival wrote:They said the problem was with FedEx and because it wasn't my fault thy waived the new shipping fee which is really nice.

Very nice
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Datch wrote:
Story is someone accidentally received two vault packages and let TMR know. TMR asked the person to return the second and they did. A week or two later that arrived at the persons door.
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

Hmm. I returned a second Vault package a couple of years ago (on my own dime), and they just said thank you. I'm now trying to convince myself that virtue is its own reward. :?
Dr.Zissou
Little Acorn

Post by Dr.Zissou »

Anyone know if this TP is legit: https://www.discogs.com/Pearl-Jam-Live- ... se/9033250

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

Dr.Zissou wrote:Anyone know if this TP is legit: https://www.discogs.com/Pearl-Jam-Live- ... se/9033250

Someone was selling one recently in the Facebook thing so maybe?
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
Dr.Zissou
Little Acorn

Post by Dr.Zissou »

chaptertwentyone wrote:
Dr.Zissou wrote:Anyone know if this TP is legit: https://www.discogs.com/Pearl-Jam-Live- ... se/9033250

Someone was selling one recently in the Facebook thing so maybe?
Yeah I talked to him about it. Just wanted to see if anyone else had any knowledge of it.