Vault #29

Post Reply
User avatar
rival
Little Ghost
Posts: 2084
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm
Location: Toronto-ish

Re: Vault #29

Post by rival » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:33 pm

Yesterday I emailed TMR about my Vault #29 as it had been one month to the day since I received my shipping notice. Friends/family who also ordered theirs in my area received theirs in the first week of September so I was guessing mine had been stuck up in customs or something, but one month was a little long.

So I email TMR and I receive an email reply about an hour later saying they received mine back from FedEx a while ago. They don't know why it came back, I don't know why it came back, but for whatever reason, TMR never bothered to contact me to let me know. It's just been sitting there. I thought that kind of sucked.

So now I have to send TMR another $10 for shipping and they will resend it. Which I don't mind. It's only $10 but how long were they going to sit on my returned package (which I still don't know why it was returned) before telling me? Or where they?

Anyway, Looks like I'll have to wait a few more seeks to get this one. Of course it's my most anticipated vault package ever. Just my luck I have to wait a month longer than everyone else.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.

User avatar
JonnyH
Little Ghost
Posts: 1886
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:30 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Vault #29

Post by JonnyH » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:59 pm

Oh bummer I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully fedex is cool this time around.

elduderino
Little Ghost
Posts: 2995
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:50 pm

Re: Vault #29

Post by elduderino » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:36 pm

rival wrote:Yesterday I emailed TMR about my Vault #29 as it had been one month to the day since I received my shipping notice. Friends/family who also ordered theirs in my area received theirs in the first week of September so I was guessing mine had been stuck up in customs or something, but one month was a little long.

So I email TMR and I receive an email reply about an hour later saying they received mine back from FedEx a while ago. They don't know why it came back, I don't know why it came back, but for whatever reason, TMR never bothered to contact me to let me know. It's just been sitting there. I thought that kind of sucked.

So now I have to send TMR another $10 for shipping and they will resend it. Which I don't mind. It's only $10 but how long were they going to sit on my returned package (which I still don't know why it was returned) before telling me? Or where they?

Anyway, Looks like I'll have to wait a few more seeks to get this one. Of course it's my most anticipated vault package ever. Just my luck I have to wait a month longer than everyone else.
anytime you feel the need to throw away 10 bucks, let me know and i can PM you my address.

but that is a bummer.
he is everything i hate...

User avatar
rival
Little Ghost
Posts: 2084
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm
Location: Toronto-ish

Re: Vault #29

Post by rival » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:04 pm

They said the problem was with FedEx and because it wasn't my fault thy waived the new shipping fee which is really nice.

Saw this on the 10c forum today...Hoping they throw something nice like this into my re-sent package. Wouldn't that be swell...

Image
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.

User avatar
Datch
Little Acorn
Posts: 592
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:39 pm

Re: Vault #29

Post by Datch » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:13 pm

rival wrote:They said the problem was with FedEx and because it wasn't my fault thy waived the new shipping fee which is really nice.

Saw this on the 10c forum today...Hoping they throw something nice like this into my re-sent package. Wouldn't that be swell...

Image
What is the story behind that?
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”

User avatar
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper
Posts: 9652
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:39 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Vault #29

Post by arewhyehen » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:23 am

Datch wrote:
rival wrote:They said the problem was with FedEx and because it wasn't my fault thy waived the new shipping fee which is really nice.

Saw this on the 10c forum today...Hoping they throw something nice like this into my re-sent package. Wouldn't that be swell...

Image
What is the story behind that?
Very nice

User avatar
rival
Little Ghost
Posts: 2084
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm
Location: Toronto-ish

Re: Vault #29

Post by rival » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:16 pm

Datch wrote:
rival wrote:They said the problem was with FedEx and because it wasn't my fault thy waived the new shipping fee which is really nice.
Saw this on the 10c forum today...Hoping they throw something nice like this into my re-sent package. Wouldn't that be swell...
Image
What is the story behind that?
Story is someone accidentally received two vault packages and let TMR know. TMR asked the person to return the second and they did. A week or two later that arrived at the persons door.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.

User avatar
Aquamarine
Little Ghost
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:42 am
Location: Louisiana

Re: Vault #29

Post by Aquamarine » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:53 pm

Hmm. I returned a second Vault package a couple of years ago (on my own dime), and they just said thank you. I'm now trying to convince myself that virtue is its own reward. :?

User avatar
Dr.Zissou
Little Acorn
Posts: 869
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: New York, NY

Re: Vault #29

Post by Dr.Zissou » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:02 pm

Anyone know if this TP is legit: https://www.discogs.com/Pearl-Jam-Live- ... se/9033250


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chaptertwentyone
Little Ghost
Posts: 3209
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Re: Vault #29

Post by chaptertwentyone » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:03 pm

Dr.Zissou wrote:Anyone know if this TP is legit: https://www.discogs.com/Pearl-Jam-Live- ... se/9033250


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone was selling one recently in the Facebook thing so maybe?
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
MEMBER THAT?”

User avatar
Dr.Zissou
Little Acorn
Posts: 869
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: New York, NY

Re: Vault #29

Post by Dr.Zissou » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:06 pm

chaptertwentyone wrote:
Dr.Zissou wrote:Anyone know if this TP is legit: https://www.discogs.com/Pearl-Jam-Live- ... se/9033250


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone was selling one recently in the Facebook thing so maybe?
Yeah I talked to him about it. Just wanted to see if anyone else had any knowledge of it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply