Vault #29

rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Re: Vault #29

Post by rsimms3 »

S and A shipping confirmations in Michigan today, eh.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Covering both ends of the alphabet, huh?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Apparently this has been received by a T here in the US. Dunno if the guy uses his real name as his Vault name or not, but he's spinning it now in Knoxville.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Somebody needs to put all this info in a proper chart.
TMR's announced shipping order (A-Z or Z-A, domestic or abroad), time of people's shipping notice, v.s. name, v.s. date of package being received, compared to the actual distance to Nashville, shipping cost v.s distance etc.

Depending on the outcome I might actually have to move and or have my name changed to avoid the quarterly frustration of never being one of the first to receive a Vault package.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

I miss the days when we never knew anything, the package just showed up one day.
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Exactly.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Waiting at home for me.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

rsimms3 wrote:Waiting at home for me.
Same. And I'm an M, so I was surprised.
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

C in WA and still waiting for my package to move past "Label Created." >_<
mangry
Little Ghost

Post by mangry »

Really nice package - gonna be spinning this one a lot. Sound quality is great, especially side 1, packaging is awesome, and the songs are all pretty deep cuts (except for Deep, ha ha.)
Hyperbole used for effect!
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

DoctorTran37 wrote:C in WA and still waiting for my package to move past "Label Created." >_<
Considering they just began shipping, aren't you just "waiting" at this point rather than "still waiting"?
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

Kali Durga wrote:
DoctorTran37 wrote:C in WA and still waiting for my package to move past "Label Created." >_<
Considering they just began shipping, aren't you just "waiting" at this point rather than "still waiting"?
People have no patience anymore than instant gratification.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

when is 30 due to be announced? Early September or October?
houses are full of things that gather dust
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

Kali Durga wrote:
Man, I was "Still waiting" The moment that I hit "Checkout."
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

^^ Now that's enthusiasm!

Melon wrote:when is 30 due to be announced? Early September or October?
Payment deadline for that quarter is October 31st, so....