Vault #29

Jamie
Little Ghost

Re: Vault #29

Post by Jamie »

Can someone post the instructions on how to sign up using the 10 Club email? I have a code from a friend but the store page says don't sign up there if you're using the code.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

Jamie wrote:Can someone post the instructions on how to sign up using the 10 Club email? I have a code from a friend but the store page says don't sign up there if you're using the code.
cheater.
he is everything i hate...
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Jamie wrote:Can someone post the instructions on how to sign up using the 10 Club email? I have a code from a friend but the store page says don't sign up there if you're using the code.
http://thirdmanstore.com/pj-vault
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

Thanks very much.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

IMPORTANT: Before we assemble & ship this package, we ask that anyone who has a NEW SHIPPING ADDRESS SINCE APRIL 31st to please contact vault@thirdmanrecords.com with your updated address by Thursday, August 4th at 5pm CST. Any address changes sent after this hard deadline will NOT be applied.

If we do not hear from you, your package will be shipped to the address you currently have on file. Packages returned to Third Man due to an incorrect or outdated shipping address will be resent, pending receipt of a $5 (US) / $10 (INTL) reshipment fee.

rsimms3 wrote: 29 - International, reverse last name
28 - International, alpha by first name
27 - International, reverse by last name
26 - International, alpha by last name
25 - International, alpha by last name
24 - International, reverse by last name
23 - International, reverse by last name
22 - International, reverse by first name
21 - International, alpha by first name
20 - U.S., reverse alpha by first name
19 - International, alpha by first name
18 - International, reverse alpha by first name
17 - International, alpha by first name
16 - International, reverse alpha by last name
15 - International, alpha (didn't specific first or last name in email)
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Anyone get an email to confirm their shipping address? I've never had that happen, I updated it back when they asked to remove my last name as my middle name. The email is weird where they emailed themselves and BCC me about it. The signature also doesn't have the TMR logo so it all makes me a little suspicious....
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

Can we just get to Vault #30 already?
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

rsimms3 wrote:Anyone get an email to confirm their shipping address? I've never had that happen, I updated it back when they asked to remove my last name as my middle name. The email is weird where they emailed themselves and BCC me about it. The signature also doesn't have the TMR logo so it all makes me a little suspicious....
I've gotten one for what feels like the last 10 vaults or so - it's always had the TMR logo in the letter though
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

I've gotten the confirmation email since Vault 17

This is the typical spiel:

Dear Vault Member,

We are entering the final stages of production for Vault package #29!

IMPORTANT: Before we assemble & ship this package, we ask that anyone who has a NEW SHIPPING ADDRESS SINCE APRIL 31st to please contact vault@thirdmanrecords.com with your updated address by Thursday, August 4th at 5pm CST. Any address changes sent after this hard deadline will NOT be applied.

If we do not hear from you, your package will be shipped to the address you currently have on file. Packages returned to Third Man due to an incorrect or outdated shipping address will be resent, pending receipt of a $5 (US) / $10 (INTL) reshipment fee.

For this package, we will ship to international members first going in reverse-alphabetical order by last name (Z-A), then to domestic members also going in reverse-alphabetical order by last name (Z-A). A shipping notification AND tracking info will be available for your Vault package, both domestically and internationally.

We will announce via The Vault site when packages begin shipping and when all packages have left Third Man. We kindly and politely request that members wait until after the second announcement has been posted to contact us regarding missing or damaged packages. Again, thanks so much for your commitment to the Vault and to Third Man. Keep your eyes on the Vault site for new content!

Thanks,

The Vault & Third Man Records
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

love_islander wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:Anyone get an email to confirm their shipping address? I've never had that happen, I updated it back when they asked to remove my last name as my middle name. The email is weird where they emailed themselves and BCC me about it. The signature also doesn't have the TMR logo so it all makes me a little suspicious....
I've gotten one for what feels like the last 10 vaults or so - it's always had the TMR logo in the letter though
This isn't the email to update your address, this is to confirm it. I get the update email every time; it includes the order they ship in.
Hello,

Your shipping address could not be confirmed for Vault 29: Pearl Jam. Please reply with your current shipping address so that we can get this package sent out to you.

Thanks!

TMR Vault
--
The Vault
Third Man Records
623 7th Ave S.
Nashville, TN 37203
ph. 615.891.4393 ext.315
Jack Horner
Little Bird

Post by Jack Horner »

Just got my "has been shipped" notice to Australia.
Meg is my favourite.
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

rsimms3 wrote:
Hello,

Your shipping address could not be confirmed for Vault 29: Pearl Jam. Please reply with your current shipping address so that we can get this package sent out to you.

Thanks!

TMR Vault
--
The Vault
Third Man Records
623 7th Ave S.
Nashville, TN 37203
ph. 615.891.4393 ext.315
Looks to me like something went wrong on their end, lost your address or something. Just give them your address again.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

OMG I'm like super excited you guys.
Just got my............. SHIPPING CONFIRMATION, yeah!!!
I'm P in Amsterdam and I feel like screaming it from my balcony.
This totally made my day.
Should I give it a week before contacting TMR if its not here yet?
How long does it usually take before tracking works?
No info yet when I check.
Please discuss.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Bikedo wrote:OMG I'm like super excited you guys.
Please discuss.
I don't know whether you left off a :arrow: symbol or what, but either way that made me laugh.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Kali Durga wrote:
Bikedo wrote:OMG I'm like super excited you guys.
Please discuss.
I don't know whether you left off a :arrow: symbol or what, but either way that made me laugh.
Haha...

Got my confirmation here in Canada too..