Vault #29

rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Re: Vault #29

Post by rsimms3 »

I'm doing a transfer now to digital, it's pretty hot. Had to turn the volume down on my normal settings. 12" is warped but not terribly so, won't be seeking a replacement. LP comes in a lined plain white sleeve and they included a printed slick inner sleeve....only the pictures are on sideways. Maybe it was intended that way, just seemed odd.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
drewficus
Little Bird

Post by drewficus »

A in Ohio, mine is out for delivery today. Should have it by 3pm.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

On FedEx vehicle for delivery
Scheduled for delivery next business day
I hope this doesnt mean it is really in a vehicle under the hot summer sun cause I will be pissed
It is there since Saturday morning
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

TMR is creating the shit outta my label.
he is everything i hate...
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

elduderino wrote:TMR is creating the shit outta my label.
They want to take the time to make sure it's right and perfectly spaced.
boba fret
Little Bird

Post by boba fret »

did anyone else not receive the 7" in their package? i opened mine with no 7" to speak of. i talked to other people that said theirs was in with the 12", mine, unfortunately was not there.
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

boba fret wrote:did anyone else not receive the 7" in their package? i opened mine with no 7" to speak of. i talked to other people that said theirs was in with the 12", mine, unfortunately was not there.
If you've taken everything out of the LP sleeve and you don't see it then it sounds like they forget yours. Send in email to vault@ and they'll get you squared away.
boba fret
Little Bird

Post by boba fret »

Thanks, I've already contacted them. I'm just waiting to hear back from them, at this point. I'm just a bit bummed because I bought two copies and I ended up having to open up the second copy to check it. It doesn't have the record either.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

This is a frickin' beautiful package.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

Kali Durga wrote:This is a frickin' beautiful package.
Awesome! I'm picking mine up tomorrow and plan to spin it by the afternoon. It's going to be one of the highlights of my week.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

boba fret wrote:Thanks, I've already contacted them. I'm just waiting to hear back from them, at this point. I'm just a bit bummed because I bought two copies and I ended up having to open up the second copy to check it. It doesn't have the record either.
Huge bummer. I always open mine to check for warping or missing items. A sealed spare is nice to have but who knows what you really have..

You probably won't hear anything back from TMR until all vaults have been shipped, then they deal with missing items and damaged stuff. Be patient. Good luck.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

arewhyehen wrote:
boba fret wrote:Thanks, I've already contacted them. I'm just waiting to hear back from them, at this point. I'm just a bit bummed because I bought two copies and I ended up having to open up the second copy to check it. It doesn't have the record either.
Huge bummer. I always open mine to check for warping or missing items. A sealed spare is nice to have but who knows what you really have..

You probably won't hear anything back from TMR until all vaults have been shipped, then they deal with missing items and damaged stuff. Be patient. Good luck.
Yes that is what I always say.
A sealed vault pack is most of the cases a bad idea due to the possible damaged or missing items.
I have kept a couple sealed copies but only because that batch seemed to not have any mass sound issues and I tilted the pack a little bit to make sure a 7" was included.
Sealed inside a sealed mailer is something highly not recommended.

That said, my V29 is delivered and I was sent a couple of pics which made me realize it is a gatefold sleeve after all.
But I guess it spent too many days in the FedEx truck. It wasn't delivered the next working day after the weekend as the tracking said. But a day later than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

This vault pack is the first time I listen to Pearl Jam and I have to admit that this LP sounds pretty cool.

Not one of my fav vault pack but a cool one nevertheless.
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

Seems like this one shipped pretty quickly. Still so long until the VP-30 gets announced!
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

3rd October I think.