Vault #28

Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: Vault #28

Post by Kali Durga »

dreamover wrote:Is it just me or is this one taking a really long time to ship?
They just started!
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
carlbelvin
Little Cream Soda

Post by carlbelvin »

Mine just showed up, C in the US. Had no idea it had even been sent yet. Nice surprise but thank god I was home to grab it, Texas summer man it will kill the vinyl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

dreamover wrote:Is it just me or is this one taking a really long time to ship?
I was thinking the opposite, that this one seems super-fast. I even wondered if it was because they had fewer subscribers for this one, which seems highly unlikely--I think maybe it's partly a question of learning from the snafus involved in the last one.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I've got an extra for cost plus shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
ehartsock1991
Little Bird

Post by ehartsock1991 »

E in Louisiana arrived this morning. Never did get a shipping email. Nice surprise on a Thursday morning!
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

I keep wishing these shipments would get jumbled up like the last ones. As a "T", I should've been one of the first to get #27 but I ended up being one of the last. Why couldn't the same thing happen this time, so that I could get this one sooner than I'm supposed to?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
dunedin
Little Ghost

Post by dunedin »

I just got shipping confirmation for the package I received yesterday. :lol:
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

And I just received one, too, which is disappointing because I was hoping for a surprise delivery.
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

Kali Durga wrote:And I just received one, too, which is disappointing because I was hoping for a surprise delivery.
Likewise, so much for being pleasantly surprised by that beautiful white and blue box. But now I get to constantly check on a shipping number for the next who knows how many days!
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

DoctorTran37 wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:And I just received one, too, which is disappointing because I was hoping for a surprise delivery.
Likewise, so much for being pleasantly surprised by that beautiful white and blue box. But now I get to constantly check on a shipping number for the next who knows how many days!
I moved mine into another folder so I won't look at it.
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

My fed ex tracking number doesn't bring any record up. I wonder if that's cuz I'm in Canada or bc it wasn't shipped ( been over a week). USPS tracking was always pretty spot on
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

Coma16 wrote:My fed ex tracking number doesn't bring any record up. I wonder if that's cuz I'm in Canada or bc it wasn't shipped ( been over a week). USPS tracking was always pretty spot on
Didn't they ship to Canada with USPS again cause you Canadians got hit by fees when shipping with FedEx?
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

Datch wrote:
Coma16 wrote:My fed ex tracking number doesn't bring any record up. I wonder if that's cuz I'm in Canada or bc it wasn't shipped ( been over a week). USPS tracking was always pretty spot on
Didn't they ship to Canada with USPS again cause you Canadians got hit by fees when shipping with FedEx?
That's what I thought but the shipping notification indicates otherwise.
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

I only got to listen to mine once last night, but HOT DANG this is really special—great performances, and the sound atmospherics are beautiful. I am shocked to say my pressing is dead quiet (FOR ONCE!) and despite the usual slightly-off-center pressing on two of the four sides, this is IMO one of the top-sounding Vaults in the discography. The book is a treat, the 2 photos are nice (but unnecessary), and one day this weekend I'll be able to eyeball the DVD. Oh, and the gatefold is a work of art. LOVE that thing.

Speaking of the gatefold . . . I am one of those Vaulters who is not a fan of these bloody boxes. But in this case I'm glad it's in one, because I cannot for the life of me put the LPs into the gatefold. WAY way too tight. Gonna just leave the LPs be in their black inners inside the box.

This is a home run by dint of performance and presentation.
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Mine arrived at Paris the 22 of June and no information since this date. Some french have the same issue ? I am afraid to have to pay some taxes...