Vault #28

Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Re: Vault #28

Post by Coma16 »

Still waiting in Canada. It's been 2 weeks but it usually takes about 2 weeks. Still don't like that tracking code isn't valid... Hopefully it comes soon, and it doesn't hiss...
darkeyelids
Little Bird

Post by darkeyelids »

Coma16 wrote:Still waiting in Canada. It's been 2 weeks but it usually takes about 2 weeks. Still don't like that tracking code isn't valid... Hopefully it comes soon, and it doesn't hiss...
Yeah my tracking code isn't valid either, shipped on the 16th. Should be here soon hopefully!
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Postoffice said to me that there was an error with my shipping address. They send it to the "good" address today. What the hell, this is the same address since the biggining... :evil:
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Opened #28 today.
Not a bad package.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Coma16 wrote:Still waiting in Canada. It's been 2 weeks but it usually takes about 2 weeks. Still don't like that tracking code isn't valid... Hopefully it comes soon, and it doesn't hiss...

Nothing in Canada here either
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

arewhyehen wrote:

Mine just arrived today! Haven't played it yet but just glad it's here!
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

My package is in my city, but the postoffice don't know where exactly. "They don't find my postal address". And if I want to get it in a postoffice, I can't because this is not the procedure. So, if they don't find me they will send back my package ... I want to kill some people from this postoffice. :evil:
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

This is exactly how I imagine people in my postoffice. :mrgreen:
But tomorow, I will be like that (with my girl friend) to get my VP 28 !

Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

The songs, the stories between songs, the photos, the brief behind-the-scenes snippets on the dvd, the stunning packaging... It ain't old recordings no one knew existed, but this is still what the Vault is all about. Something really, really special.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

I found someone, in my post office, who seems to be competent and helpful. They try to locate my VP. I cross the fingers to get it tomorrow or monday. After that, my mind will blow up !
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

There is a little bit of surface noise on side-d for me but it's not too noticeable. Overall I'm very happy with this package.Jack live at Third Man is still my most favoured VP.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Shipping complete but no tracking number or package.....
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Did'nt get mine finally. I don't know where is he, and my postoffice don't know too. I contact TMR two days ago but no answer yet. If my package get back in USA, and send a new time in France, LPs will be warped for sure ... :evil:
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Coma16 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:

Mine just arrived today! Haven't played it yet but just glad it's here!
Happy mine finally came with the possible Canada Post strike this week. I would hate if it sat around somewhere for weeks in the heat or getting damaged :thumbdown: