Vault #28

Datch
Little Acorn

Re: Vault #28

Post by Datch »

Mick III wrote:Did'nt get mine finally. I don't know where is he, and my postoffice don't know too. I contact TMR two days ago but no answer yet. If my package get back in USA, And send a new time in France, LPs will be warped for sure ... :evil:
Most likely they sent you a new one before the old one arrives back. Just see if you can get informationif they do sent it back. Like a tracking code again.
Last vault got sent back for me. I contacted them telling this with a tracking code I got of the post office. I got an email back that they sent out a new one (this time with usps) and the tracking code of this package.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Thank you for the answer. I went to my postoffice and it seems it is official, my package get back to Nashville. I asked a code or a notification and they told me they haven't. I wanted to kill someone at this time.

edit : I called a special service to get a code number and they told me that my package is in my city and my post office told me bullshit this morning. It seems they have 48 hours to find my package. It is possible that they don't know where is my package and it is why they told me they send back to Nashville because they don't want to look for. If it is right, I will be very furious against some people.
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

It is official, my post office lost my package even with the tracking number. They are f*cking loosers !
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

I received it yesterday ! What a miracle the day of the birthday of Jack White. I can't believe it. I don't how, but I get it !!! I am so so so happy !
Did I say I am sooooooooo happy ?! :D
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

Mick III wrote:I received it yesterday ! What a miracle the day of the birthday of Jack White. I can't believe it. I don't how, but I get it !!! I am so so so happy !
Did I say I am sooooooooo happy ?! :D
Hooray! :clap:

I've been spinning it a lot the last couple days and last night I watched the first half of the DVD as well. I'm really into this one.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Mine had a shipping snafu, on it's way now. David is a swell fella to talk to.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

is it me or did this LP not end up including the howlin wolf song despite saying that in the announcement?

not a complaint, just an observation
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

No, it didn't. Sadly.
a meg me da medo
Little Cream Soda

Post by a meg me da medo »

one of the vault packages that slipped trough my fingers first hand.

i just bought it on ebay for a good price.

i was a bit disappointed about the accoustic recordings
and searched for a more different type of jacks stuff in a accoustic way
and this idaho show hits the nail,thats what i wanted!
i got goosepimples while hearing it for the first time.

300mph
ammdm :mrgreen:
myISO: i wish i have... click here