Vault 28 (Pre Announcement)

Melon
Little Ghost

Vault 28 (Pre Announcement)

Post by Melon »

When is this due to be announced? I skipped the last vault & I'm completely out of the loop!
houses are full of things that gather dust
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: Vault 28 (Pre Announcement)

Post by Kali Durga »

"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Probably this coming week.
maybe some blue room show that still hasn't surfaced? Pokey? Or is that probably off the table now that he has moved on past TMR?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

Stl_ben wrote:Probably this coming week.
maybe some blue room show that still hasn't surfaced? Pokey? Or is that probably off the table now that he has moved on past TMR?
Maybe the secret Malice in Wonderland blue room show?
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

Melon wrote:When is this due to be announced? I skipped the last vault & I'm completely out of the loop!
and how does that make you feel?
he is everything i hate...
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

elduderino wrote:
Melon wrote:When is this due to be announced? I skipped the last vault & I'm completely out of the loop!
and how does that make you feel?
I feel great. Used to blindly buy every package, now I'm only going in when it's a complete package that I actually want. Taking a break has made me more excited to hear what 28 will be, left me with an extra $60 & more shelf space :D

Still hoping this one pulls me back in
zandrews51
Little Bird

Post by zandrews51 »

First time poster, long time reader! Just thought I'd say that I heard a rumor that Vault 28 will be related to the January 2015 Nashville Bridgestone show. My best friend recently visited the Nashville location over Spring Break and asked if there were any leftover posters from that show for sale. The TMR rep said no, but to be on the lookout for the next Vault Package (#28). I do not know who the rep was, as I am not familiar with all of their names. This is all I know, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
phaetonultra
Little Bird

Post by phaetonultra »

Still hoping for the Jack White acoustic shows
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

zandrews51 wrote:First time poster, long time reader! Just thought I'd say that I heard a rumor that Vault 28 will be related to the January 2015 Nashville Bridgestone show. My best friend recently visited the Nashville location over Spring Break and asked if there were any leftover posters from that show for sale. The TMR rep said no, but to be on the lookout for the next Vault Package (#28). I do not know who the rep was, as I am not familiar with all of their names. This is all I know, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Was that Jack White solo? Acoustic or regular band?

I think those acoustic final shows should definitely surface at some point, that would be good.
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

Melon wrote:
zandrews51 wrote:First time poster, long time reader! Just thought I'd say that I heard a rumor that Vault 28 will be related to the January 2015 Nashville Bridgestone show. My best friend recently visited the Nashville location over Spring Break and asked if there were any leftover posters from that show for sale. The TMR rep said no, but to be on the lookout for the next Vault Package (#28). I do not know who the rep was, as I am not familiar with all of their names. This is all I know, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Was that Jack White solo? Acoustic or regular band?

I think those acoustic final shows should definitely surface at some point, that would be good.
Bridgestone was solo with the regular band. Or at least, solo plus two songs with Loretta, which were on the DVD of the Loretta package. (Plus there was the brief 3/4 Racs reunion, which was the best surprise ever.)
dying stereo
Little Bird

Post by dying stereo »

I guess Jack White acoustic or DW live.
There's a million reasons why the hippies failed.(Joe Strummer)
BigBayBlue
Little Bird

Post by BigBayBlue »

I'll be hoping for one of the acoustic shows pretty much every Vault release until it happens - and preferably one of the three shows that was not broadcast on Tidal (though I wouldn't complain if that was the one we got).

The Bridgestone show would make sense for Vault 28. They've spent the last two Vaults dealing with the beginning of Jack's musical career, so we're in line for something more recent, and we haven't had a package focused on Solo Jack since Vault 22. And if you're looking for a standout show from the previous tour, the Nashville show would have to be near the top of the list.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

dying stereo wrote:I guess Jack White acoustic or DW live.
His final show last year would be really cool.
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

Vescovo!
Never trust a hippy
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

dmdv1 wrote:Vescovo!
I really hope not.