Vault #27

Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: Vault #27

Post by Kali Durga »

HollywoodGrom wrote:well I'm kinda bummed. my challenge coin wasn't put in my package. who is the best person over at TMR to contact about that?
After TMR announces that the last of the packages have been shipped, you can send an e-mail to vault@thirdmanrecords.com. But be aware that there have been a lot of mix-ups with this package and that a LOT of people will be contacting them as well as you.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

HollywoodGrom wrote:well I'm kinda bummed. my challenge coin wasn't put in my package. who is the best person over at TMR to contact about that?

You can email David at vault@thirdmanrecords.com

I believe they hold off on all the issues until all shipments have been sent out, then they will go back and replace any lost/damaged or missing items.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

^^ Jinx, you owe me a Coke.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

I'm one of those "label created on March 9th" stragglers, and apparently mine shipped today.
It's expected Tuesday.
Neat I guess.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

chaptertwentyone wrote:I'm one of those "label created on March 9th" stragglers, and apparently mine shipped today.
It's expected Tuesday.
Neat I guess.
Mines been hanging out in the queue as well. Will have to check and see if it's on its way now. Glad to know I wasn't the only one.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
drummintodabeat
Little Acorn

Post by drummintodabeat »

I was in the March 9'ers club as well. Just checked my tracking and it's expected to arrive tomorrow....thank goodness!

Here's hoping for no missing pieces.... :lol:
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

speaking of missing challenge coins...

mine was not. and while killing time before heading to TMR on RSD in the afternoon to see if i won't have to stand in line for 9 hours, i saw the cute twitter pic of blackwell and the little girl, reminding us that if you present the challenge coin at TMR, vault members get 10% off. so, i pulled out my coin - and promptly forgot it as i headed to tmr. but the good folks there were still able to look up my membership and give me the discount. cool.

and ben - how are you?
he is everything i hate...
drummintodabeat
Little Acorn

Post by drummintodabeat »

elduderino wrote:speaking of missing challenge coins...

mine was not. and while killing time before heading to TMR on RSD in the afternoon to see if i won't have to stand in line for 9 hours, i saw the cute twitter pic of blackwell and the little girl, reminding us that if you present the challenge coin at TMR, vault members get 10% off. so, i pulled out my coin - and promptly forgot it as i headed to tmr. but the good folks there were still able to look up my membership and give me the discount. cool.

and ben - how are you?
Doing good man...just workin' and twerkin' down here in middle Georgia. Hope everything is good in your hood.

Glad to hear from ya!
makers888
Little Acorn

Post by makers888 »

Hey, are the Vault #27 LP's sealed? Just curious. Like cellophane-like sealed?
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

makers888 wrote:Hey, are the Vault #27 LP's sealed? Just curious. Like cellophane-like sealed?
No. Just in the telescoping box. They pack them at TMR, so it's not sealed.
koala
Little Acorn

Post by koala »

I absolutely love the packaging for this one. It travelled halfway across the world and not a single ding or scratch. :thumbup: I'm glad they're using better boxes now.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

elduderino wrote:speaking of missing challenge coins...

and ben - how are you?
That is a solid move on their part!
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

drummintodabeat wrote:I was in the March 9'ers club as well. Just checked my tracking and it's expected to arrive tomorrow....thank goodness!

Here's hoping for no missing pieces.... :lol:
Mine was waiting for me on my doorstep earlier.
I think... I'm eating my words a bit on this one.
It's a stunning presentation, and I've gotten through the Bricks LP and it's quite good.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Listening now. Had to say real quick, that version of "Candy Cane Children" on Jack White and the Bricks caught me by surprise. That thing moves! One of those rare moments I'll say I prefer this recording over the Stripes version. Wow.
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

I love this package, the only marginally negative thing I can say about it is that the challenge coin is a tad too small to use as an adapter (possible but not easy). But all three albums are awesome.