Vault #27

Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Re: Vault #27

Post by Alabama Woody »

Aquamarine wrote:I love this package, the only marginally negative thing I can say about it is that the challenge coin is a tad too small to use as an adapter (possible but not easy). But all three albums are awesome.
Well shit. I was planning on making that my go to adapter.
At least I can finally use that little pocket in my blue jeans to carry the coin to TMR for the discount
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

Alabama Woody wrote:
Aquamarine wrote:I love this package, the only marginally negative thing I can say about it is that the challenge coin is a tad too small to use as an adapter (possible but not easy). But all three albums are awesome.
At least I can finally use that little pocket in my blue jeans to carry the coin to TMR for the discount
I was, too--it's not that it doesn't work at all, but I had to wedge the record onto it, which isn't ideal, and then the record came away with the coin stuck in it. Also, I'm not sure if the discount will be in addition to the standard Vault 10%, but there may be some specials that you can only get with the coin or something.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Aquamarine wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:
I was, too--it's not that it doesn't work at all, but I had to wedge the record onto it, which isn't ideal, and then the record came away with the coin stuck in it. Also, I'm not sure if the discount will be in addition to the standard Vault 10%, but there may be some specials that you can only get with the coin or something.
I'm going to take the coin with me to TMR the next time I go. We shall see.
The discount is the ten percent for being a vault member but maybe there's more to it than that !
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
ColdNorth
Little Bird

Post by ColdNorth »

My coin fits perfectly as a 45-adapter.
The centre hole is slightly bigger than the spindle, but the outer diameter is perfect for the hole in the record.
JtMS
Little Bird

Post by JtMS »

Have they announced the end of shipping yet? I still haven't gotten a tracking number, and it's never taken this long in the past.

I'm sure I am being paranoid.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

Alabama Woody wrote:
i don't think they ever advertised the coin as an adapter, did they? unless i missed something.
he is everything i hate...
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

elduderino wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:
i don't think they ever advertised the coin as an adapter, did they? unless i missed something.
You missed something. It was advertised that it could be used as a large hole 45 adapter. Also, apparently I'm getting this delivered today. Yay.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

runofthemill wrote:
elduderino wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:
You missed something. It was advertised that it could be used as a large hole 45 adapter. Also, apparently I'm getting this delivered today. Yay.
story of my life...
he is everything i hate...
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

ColdNorth wrote:My coin fits perfectly as a 45-adapter.
The centre hole is slightly bigger than the spindle, but the outer diameter is perfect for the hole in the record.
That's weird, mine is the other way around--center hole exactly the right size, outer diameter fractionally too small for all my records. :?

It's a cool item, though.
uraschmoe
Little Bird

Post by uraschmoe »

Not sure the best place to b*tch about this but i'm in Canada and got a FedEx customs bill, first one since i started at Vault 20. Lame. If this is going to be the way of the future i might be out, these are already around $100 CAD. Sorry for complaining. Sweet package otherwise.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Pretty sure my 7" isn't supposed to look like this....

"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

At least you got one.
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

rsimms3 wrote:Pretty sure my 7" isn't supposed to look like this....

:shock:
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

dylnfan wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:Pretty sure my 7" isn't supposed to look like this....

:shock:
I know, right?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Does it play fine?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net