Vault #22

johnnyblazed
Little Bird

Re: Vault #22

Post by johnnyblazed »

sorry all yes it was from a private seller he has emailed TMR but heard nothing as of yet
Thinkfirst
Little Bird

Post by Thinkfirst »

MichaelRox wrote:I don't know anything about the seller but I saw this on Etsy for sale while searching TMR stuff. Says 1 available. https://www.etsy.com/listing/217559853/ ... e_active_2 Ready. Go!
Turns out this was a scammer..just got a refund from Etsy though. And so the search for this one continues.
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

To anyone in Seattle who is looking for this, Easy Street Records has a set for $200.
pigammon
Little Cream Soda

Post by pigammon »

Overpriced imo, $140-$160 is the absolute maximum i'd pay depending on how much money i had
Avatar is Fall by Bridget Riley. (1963)
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Datch wrote:Same here, also all records have dent like pits in them but they don't affect playing either.
depends on the table. I was listening to "Is this It" by the strokes and on one table it skipped all the time and on the other it never did, I looked closely and it was the little dents that caused the skipping
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

pigammon wrote:Overpriced imo, $140-$160 is the absolute maximum i'd pay depending on how much money i had
Oh I totally agree... But you just -know- that someone's going to buy it.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I've got a Vault 22 for sale if anyone is looking - sorry for the spam ...... daddy needs a new turntable bump
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

higherlimits wrote:
Datch wrote:Same here, also all records have dent like pits in them but they don't affect playing either.
depends on the table. I was listening to "Is this It" by the strokes and on one table it skipped all the time and on the other it never did, I looked closely and it was the little dents that caused the skipping
Hmm that doesn't make me happy, but I doubt I will play these records that much anyways.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

Hey does anybody have a good quality vinyl rip of this? I can not for the life of me get my recording interface to work at all anymore. If ya have a link please PM me!
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"