Vault #21

rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Re: Vault #21

Post by rsimms3 »

Ah helllllll no!

(I'm still waiting for my replacement LP and/or any communication from TMR whatsoever)
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

They probably have blisters from mailing out all those Vault 22's and it's the Holidays. I guess they deserve some slack ... I would say start hitting them up now and or after the first of the year. I'm missing a poster from my Vault 22. I'm going to email them soon. But I figure it will be resolved. I hope. I haven't had to deal with them in a long time.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
HammerOfTheGods
Little Cream Soda

Post by HammerOfTheGods »

cwja wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419904901.100297.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419904911.822991.jpg
This looks like the package got caught in a conveyor or something at a USPS facility. It sucks though, I had a record from TMR show up like that not to long ago.
I play dumb like Columbo, and get my feelings hurt and move to New York like I'm Dumbo
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Alabama Woody wrote:They probably have blisters from mailing out all those Vault 22's and it's the Holidays. I guess they deserve some slack ... I would say start hitting them up now and or after the first of the year. I'm missing a poster from my Vault 22. I'm going to email them soon. But I figure it will be resolved. I hope. I haven't had to deal with them in a long time.
Sorry, but I disagree with cutting them slack in this case. As soon as I received my damaged LP I sent an email, then they responded later after all packaged had shipped with "as soon as your return arrives at TMR we will send a replacement". My return arrived at TMR November 28th, weekend after Thanksgiving and before Vault 22 started shipping. It's basic ordering of customer service. Another instance where TMR promised the moon to everyone but delivered a goose egg in my case. I've followed up at least twice since the 28th with absolutely no communication, not even "we ran short and more are being pressed" or "sorry for the delay, it's been crazy here with the holidays". I'm cool with being busy, but not so much with lack of communication. But it's TMR....obviously I've set my expectations too high again.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

rsimms3 wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:They probably have blisters from mailing out all those Vault 22's and it's the Holidays. I guess they deserve some slack ... I would say start hitting them up now and or after the first of the year. I'm missing a poster from my Vault 22. I'm going to email them soon. But I figure it will be resolved. I hope. I haven't had to deal with them in a long time.
Sorry, but I disagree with cutting them slack in this case. As soon as I received my damaged LP I sent an email, then they responded later after all packaged had shipped with "as soon as your return arrives at TMR we will send a replacement". My return arrived at TMR November 28th, weekend after Thanksgiving and before Vault 22 started shipping. It's basic ordering of customer service. Another instance where TMR promised the moon to everyone but delivered a goose egg in my case. I've followed up at least twice since the 28th with absolutely no communication, not even "we ran short and more are being pressed" or "sorry for the delay, it's been crazy here with the holidays". I'm cool with being busy, but not so much with lack of communication. But it's TMR....obviously I've set my expectations too high again.
Your right .....

In your case they have dropped the ball big time.

I was thinking more of people with issues with Vault 22.

Your issue should have been taken care of a long time ago.

Good Luck !
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I need to read through the post a little more thoroughly ...
Work on my comprehension ....

I'm sure you will get your replacement .....after many emails ...... Phone calls .....
Should not be that hard !

Reality is they went straight from shipping 21 to shipping 22. Plus the Holidays. You've been lost in the shuffle ....

Still not a good excuse but "we" have come to expect it ... I guess. They are getting better, I thought.
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

HammerOfTheGods wrote:
cwja wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419904901.100297.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419904911.822991.jpg
This looks like the package got caught in a conveyor or something at a USPS facility. It sucks though, I had a record from TMR show up like that not to long ago.
Pretty sure that is what happened, but I fault TMR for cramming a flag into a RECORD mailer. Makes it much more likely that they'll get caught in that stuff. Things like shirts, DVDs in a case and this should not be shipped like that. My Lazaretto Vault was damaged and the mailer was not. Someone bent the hell out of the cover, but still put it in the mailer and shipped it.