Quick subscription question!

axlklr88
Little Bird

Quick subscription question!

Post by axlklr88 »

Hello fellow Swirlers!

For my last few packages, as per the way my subscription timing is set up, I am charged usually 1-2 weeks before I know what the package will be (My next payment is on the 7th of July).

If I want to make it so that my payment is processed after the package is announced, should I just simply cancel my current subscription and re-do it after Vault #21 is announced?

What is the general consensus here on the "best" date to start a subscription?

PS, my initials are K LR in Australia - I'm still waiting for my Vault #20 shipping confirmation. Cancelling my sub now wouldn't in any way impede on my Vault #20 would it?

Thanks in advance!!
Jack Horner
Little Bird

Re: Quick subscription question!

Post by Jack Horner »

Yes, according to the subscription terms and conditions, cancelling your subscription won't cancel the last package you've paid for, it will still turn up (eventually), but your access to other Vault features (such as the novelty store etc) will be terminated immediately. At least that's how I understood it.
I'm also in Australia, and still waiting for shipping confirmation too, (however, I went ahead and ordered a black version last week, and they managed to send that in a within a couple of days).
I have my subscription roll over a couple of days after payday, which is in the middle of the month. That way, I have funds available, and gives me plenty of time to pull the plug if it's a crap package.
Meg is my favourite.
axlklr88
Little Bird

Post by axlklr88 »

Pfft.. I pre-ordered my black copy the day it was announced, fast forward to today they refunded me. According to USPS tracking, it never left Nashville :S
Jack Horner wrote:Yes, according to the subscription terms and conditions, cancelling your subscription won't cancel the last package you've paid for, it will still turn up (eventually), but your access to other Vault features (such as the novelty store etc) will be terminated immediately. At least that's how I understood it.
I'm also in Australia, and still waiting for shipping confirmation too, (however, I went ahead and ordered a black version last week, and they managed to send that in a within a couple of days).
I have my subscription roll over a couple of days after payday, which is in the middle of the month. That way, I have funds available, and gives me plenty of time to pull the plug if it's a crap package.
Jack Horner
Little Bird

Post by Jack Horner »

So you've pre-ordered the album twice (including the Vault), in April and now three weeks after its been released, you have to pay again to buy a cd or download it just so you can hear the fucking thing? And they cancelled one??
And I thought I had it bad. I succumbed to a cd this week. You can borrow it if you like.
axlklr88 wrote:Thanks :)

Pfft.. I pre-ordered my black copy the day it was announced, fast forward to today they refunded me. According to USPS tracking, it never left Nashville :S
Jack Horner wrote:Yes, according to the subscription terms and conditions, cancelling your subscription won't cancel the last package you've paid for, it will still turn up (eventually), but your access to other Vault features (such as the novelty store etc) will be terminated immediately. At least that's how I understood it.
Meg is my favourite.
axlklr88
Little Bird

Post by axlklr88 »

Spot on.. It's really odd because after my order failed I was told not to order it from TMR again and to instead order from amazon as I'm in melbourne, australia. Oh well.. I suppose they're really flat out at the moment with everything going on, I can kinda understand I guess haha.

I have the digital, just itching to spin this thing!