New to the Board and The Vault

cmshapiro
Little Bird

New to the Board and The Vault

Post by cmshapiro »

So I joined the Vault as a Platinum membership about 3 weeks ago. I have been buying special release singles and LP's on ebay, but was wondering how often these things show up to be purchased in the vault portal of the TMR website.

When they are made available, do they generally show up on the Vault Novelties section? I do see some sold out records here but mainly its all accessories. Do special edition/limited/colored vinyl records show up here for sale ever?
HadItUpTohere
Little Cream Soda

Re: New to the Board and The Vault

Post by HadItUpTohere »

The first Monday of every month they put out some old Vault items, be it merch or vinyl. It is their back stock that they keep for replacements. When they do they sell out relatively quickly as usually they are quite desired and they are much lower than you would pay on websites like Ebay.
cmshapiro
Little Bird

Post by cmshapiro »

HadItUpTohere wrote:The first Monday of every month they put out some old Vault items, be it merch or vinyl. It is their back stock that they keep for replacements. When they do they sell out relatively quickly as usually they are quite desired and they are much lower than you would pay on websites like Ebay.
Very good to know. I have been watching it every day, and 3/1 I didn't see anything come up. Do they show up under the "Vault Novelties" page?
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

HadItUpTohere wrote:The first Monday of every month SOMETIMES they put out some old Vault items, be it merch or vinyl. It is their back stock that they keep for replacements. When they do they sell out relatively quickly as usually they are quite desired and they are much lower than you would pay on websites like Ebay.
Fixed
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

cmshapiro wrote:
HadItUpTohere wrote:The first Monday of every month they put out some old Vault items, be it merch or vinyl. It is their back stock that they keep for replacements. When they do they sell out relatively quickly as usually they are quite desired and they are much lower than you would pay on websites like Ebay.
Very good to know. I have been watching it every day, and 3/1 I didn't see anything come up. Do they show up under the "Vault Novelties" page?
Yah, TMR skipped the first Monday in March for putting stuff up for sale. They always appear in the Vault Novelties section.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

They sold some limited edition Document Vinyl one time otherwise it's been leftover Vault stuff. They sold a Tri Color one time too. Think it was the Dough Rollers. I think thats about it. So you really never know. Worth checking in every now and then.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody