Vault #18 (Pre-Announcement Discussion)

Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Re: Vault #18 (Pre-Announcement Discussion)

Post by Stl_ben »

Im just waiting for a Raconteurs LP of all the songs they covered. Boots, Crazy, Keep it Clean......these and more need to be on vinyl!
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

^^ That would make me a very happy camper.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

or something Like a "The White Stripes Sell Out Package" with a 7" of their Coke song and Jack & Meg Minifigures. Not sure what the LP would be.....maybe just 18 different versions of 7 Nation Army ( covers, remixes, marching bands, chanting crowds.)
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
Getbacktogether
Little Acorn

Post by Getbacktogether »

Stl_ben wrote:or something Like a "The White Stripes Sell Out Package" with a 7" of their Coke song and Jack & Meg Minifigures. Not sure what the LP would be.....maybe just 18 different versions of 7 Nation Army ( covers, remixes, marching bands, chanting crowds.)
a recording of 100,000 people all dressed in red at Ohio Stadium jumping up and down chanting seven nation army at the kick off of a Ohio State game? Now this would be sweet lol. have witnessed this many times and its amazing.
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

The Upholsterer's unreleased tracks LP
What Goes Around Comes Around 7"
Lego pieces and assembly instructions to make FILWAG Jack and Meg models.

Perfect package.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Jamie wrote:The Upholsterer's unreleased tracks LP
What Goes Around Comes Around 7"
Lego pieces and assembly instructions to make FILWAG Jack and Meg models.

Perfect package.
Wow. That is perfect
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Tdkc60cassette.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

Bikedo wrote:
Tdkc60cassette.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

Stl_ben wrote:Im just waiting for a Raconteurs LP of all the songs they covered. Boots, Crazy, Keep it Clean......these and more need to be on vinyl!
Keep it clean is on vinyl Live In London vault #2.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Moller72 wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:Im just waiting for a Raconteurs LP of all the songs they covered. Boots, Crazy, Keep it Clean......these and more need to be on vinyl!
Yeah, but it would still belong in a compilation of Racs covers. One of the other times they played it would suffice nicely.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

Kali Durga wrote:
Moller72 wrote:
Yeah, but it would still belong in a compilation of Racs covers. One of the other times they played it would suffice nicely.
Yea. Like lollapalooza 2008.
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

Getbacktogether wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:or something Like a "The White Stripes Sell Out Package" with a 7" of their Coke song and Jack & Meg Minifigures. Not sure what the LP would be.....maybe just 18 different versions of 7 Nation Army ( covers, remixes, marching bands, chanting crowds.)
a recording of 100,000 people all dressed in red at Ohio Stadium jumping up and down chanting seven nation army at the kick off of a Ohio State game? Now this would be sweet lol. have witnessed this many times and its amazing.
Find it extremely entertaining that most of those fuckers probably don't even realize they've adopted a song by a man from Michigan. :lol:

GO BLUE!
Getbacktogether
Little Acorn

cwja wrote:
Getbacktogether wrote:
Find it extremely entertaining that most of those fuckers probably don't even realize they've adopted a song by a man from Michigan. :lol:

GO BLUE!
Lol no we do. But you guys used to get all your talent from ohio so whatever lol.

And by the way i Hope and Pray Michigan can actually step it up and get good again so OSU and Michigan can bring the big 10 back to what it used to be.
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

Getbacktogether wrote:
cwja wrote:
Getbacktogether wrote:

GO BLUE!
Lol no we do. But you guys used to get all your talent from ohio so whatever lol.

And by the way i Hope and Pray Michigan can actually step it up and get good again so OSU and Michigan can bring the big 10 back to what it used to be.
Coach Hoke is from Ohio like Bo was, hopefully it works out at least that well. Personally, I'm hoping for The Ten Year War Part 2.

Okay, sorry about the temporary derailment. As for my hopes for # 18 - Anything but a live record.
Getbacktogether
Little Acorn

cwja wrote:
Getbacktogether wrote:
cwja wrote:
Getbacktogether wrote:

GO BLUE!

Coach Hoke is from Ohio like Bo was, hopefully it works out at least that well. Personally, I'm hoping for The Ten Year War Part 2.

Okay, sorry about the temporary derailment. As for my hopes for # 18 - Anything but a live record.

Wow I agree with you. I don't want a live record either lol