Vault #25

elduderino
Little Ghost

Re: Vault #25

Post by elduderino »

the (re)announcement makes it sound like thy did in fact release a series of TDW singles in vault packages throught the past year and a half, when in fact they only released 2 singles. not that i'm disappointed, just sayin'... kinda weird.
he is everything i hate...
destijl
Little Acorn

Post by destijl »

elduderino wrote:the (re)announcement makes it sound like thy did in fact release a series of TDW singles in vault packages throught the past year and a half, when in fact they only released 2 singles. not that i'm disappointed, just sayin'... kinda weird.
Is 2 a series? There will now be 3, so does that make it a series?.....And I miss you
•<Jack White> we also want to come up with vault packages you don't like, a streaming service to make rich people richer, a t shirt
too big for you, and a bunch of shit you don't want but we're hold ing a gun to your head to purchase.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Agreed. They push the "only way to get this last single in physical format" for the announcement, but skip over the album tracklisting or mentioning if the last single is the same material that's on the album. The other four songs are on the album, but "remastered"....whatever that means. I'm trying to manage my expectations because I know the LP will probably be just like the Loretta LP in color but with smudges like someone handled it after eating a Wonka bar and that it'll be thin along with being warped. If the regular is a full 180g I'll probably buy that and spin it instead.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
pj101ca
Little Acorn

Post by pj101ca »

new dead weather....

rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

^Love this.

This is one I'll decide on at the end of the month.

I will buy the new album in one version or the other. Just wondering if it's worth the extra $40 for it being yellow and coming with a deck of cards and a 7" I'll never listen to. I'm leaning towards no right now.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

I haven't even listened to the dead weather 7s from the last year of vaults

Last quarter it was the stuff available to buy in the novelty store that made being a vault member
worthwhile ....
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

Shipping order?
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

pj101ca wrote:new dead weather....

!!!
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

chaptertwentyone wrote:Shipping order?
Won't be revealed until just before they ship in September.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

chaptertwentyone wrote:
pj101ca wrote:new dead weather....

!!!
:lol:
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

rsimms3 wrote: 25 - International, alpha by last name
24 - International, reverse by last name
23 - International, reverse by last name
22 - International, reverse by first name
21 - International, alpha by first name
20 - U.S., reverse alpha by first name
19 - International, alpha by first name
18 - International, reverse alpha by first name
17 - International, alpha by first name
16 - International, reverse alpha by last name
15 - International, alpha (didn't specific first or last name in email)
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

"alpha by last name"...? That means from the beginning as opposed to reverse, I assume?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Kali Durga wrote:"alpha by last name"...? That means from the beginning as opposed to reverse, I assume?
Yes, from the beginning.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Just checking, I've been a bit out of it today.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
koala
Little Acorn

Post by koala »

I wish they had an option of just telling them "no, my address has not changed. Just ship it right away."
Can't wait for this package.
They'll ship it after 15th and it will take at least 10 days to get here. That means it'll reach after 25th. :roll: