VAULT # 60 LIVE FROM NASHVILLE DETROIT LONDON

Mick III
Little Acorn

VAULT # 60 LIVE FROM NASHVILLE DETROIT LONDON

Post by Mick III »

The Vault has long served as a prime outlet for Third Man Records to share otherwise overlooked live performances. To celebrate the 60th Vault package, we’re proud to highlight live recordings spanning years, continents, genres and thensome. Drawn from our three Third Man venues - the Blue Room in Nashville, the Blue Stage in Detroit, and the Blue Basement in London - these records showcase the energy, verve and spirit that is imbued in everything Third Man does.

The package features shows from Jack White, Zam Rock legends W.I.T.C.H, Dinosaur Jr., as well as a special 7” from Mudhoney. All discs will be pressed on a unique, blue and white vinyl mix we’ve named skycloud, which recalls that specific hue of paint that graces the walls of all three of these venues. LPs are all 180-gram beasts housed in psychedelic, marbleized inner sleeves. Those sleeves live sumptuously in their own custom jackets inspired by their original show posters, with Sophy Hollington’s Dinosaur Jr. imagery being of particular delight. As an extra treat, we’ve included a fresh new Third Man bumper sticker exhorting all to “Support Live Music.” The whole shebang is all collected in a sharp slipcase to keep it nice and cozy.

Bonus time: We dug around the warehouse and found 10 copies of the original “World’s Fastest Record” 7-inch, stashed long ago and promptly forgotten about. Ten lucky Vault packages will have a copy of this coveted single randomly inserted inside and hey, that package has a shot at landing on your doorstep. So what are you waiting for?

Sign up is open now through April 30 at midnight CST, learn more and subscribe via https://thirdmanrecords.com/products/vault-subscription.

Well, not for me. In France VP are increase a lot (100$ easy plus customs fees). It must be something outstanding, something I will listen and love. Ok there is a Jack White's live but it is not enough. See you in July.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Re: VAULT # 60 LIVE FROM NASHVILLE DETROIT LONDON

Post by rsimms3 »

Easy decision, pass.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

rsimms3 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:28 pm Easy decision, pass.
Same here. At this point, 15 years (!) into the vault, it seems like the cupboard is bare. It's great to know it's probably gotten all out there...
lautrec
Little Bird

Post by lautrec »

can we expect that the next Vault could be a new album of The Raconteurs ?
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

If I weren't a completist...
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

dylnfan wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:12 am If I weren't a completist...
when are we getting posts on full TMR collections?
mfdoom
Little Bird

Post by mfdoom »

love_islander wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:04 am
I'd like to see your entire Karen Elson Todd Slater 'complete' collection please.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

mfdoom wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:15 pm
love_islander wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:04 am
I'd like to see your entire Karen Elson Todd Slater 'complete' collection please.
GTFO asshole!