VAULT # 53

Mick III
Little Acorn

VAULT # 53

Post by Mick III »

Announcing #ThirdManVault Package #53, Primus: The Revenant Juke -- A Collection of Fables and Farce, featuring six colored 7" records -- the band's first 7" releases in their 30-plus years as a group -- with individual sleeve artwork, all housed in a custom telescoping box. Sign up is open now through July 31 at midnight CST. More info: https://thirdmanstore.com/products/vault-subscription

Not for me, see you in October for a 10 year Blunderbuss anniversary?
benyo
Little Cream Soda

Re: VAULT # 53

Post by benyo »

Yep, cancelled, too. Only stayed because a friend loves Sleep. Thats now Vault#3 without anything JW-related. Maybe thats the new thing now. Also not the biggest fan of 7"-records, especially if it's the only content.
" I wish someone would ask me “how do you get that sound?” they never do. The answer is “I fucking mean it.” " - Jack White
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Two options.
Maybe TMR want more diversity and I think it's a good thing. Or it's a timing's question. In January lot of people bought ticket show, in April it was the Fear of the Dawn's release and this month Entering heaven alive's release. Maybe TMR think people don't have enough money to buy tickets, new album and vault package (and it's true, I am in this case. I bought tickets, Fear of the Dawn Rough Tough version, and Entering heaven alive Detroit denim. I can't pay for a VP). So they wait, offer new things for a few part of fans and I am pretty sure that in October we will have something with Jack like a Blunderbuss 10 years anniversary.
Markyp
Little Bird

Post by Markyp »

Hi.
Just registered here.
Gutted really at the third non-Jack release in a row.
I joined the Vault for the first time for partly access to the latest album Vault version in March I think. So I’ve been lumbered with Sleep and now Primus.
I’m really hoping for Blunderbuss X next and there’s also due to be black vinyl releases for the last 12 months Jack White singles releases. Only been in store only tri-colour so far.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

Or maybe this thing's just run it's course.
he is everything i hate...
mfdoom
Little Bird

Post by mfdoom »

elduderino wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:20 pm Or maybe this thing's just run it's course.
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

elduderino wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:20 pm Or maybe this thing's just run it's course.
#Fact

But somehow I keep giving them my money. I think there’s a DSM classification for this condition.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

yyeeeaaahhhh, I've been pretty good about not deciding to cancel my sub so far.....then this morning i got a text about my payment for the vault going through successfully. Thanks PP for the morning reminder...

Thought to myself, hmmmm I should probably check to see what kind of white stripes related hoopla i'll be getting next.
Hopped onto the TMR site to take a look..........sigh, I really got to learn to stay on top of these release announcements. Smh.
I don't even know a single soul out there who's a primus fan anymore; can't even gift this away.

The artwork for all the 7"'s is pretty sweet though. I'll probably put those up.
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"