Vault #46

chaptertwentyone
Little People
Posts: 3431
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Re: Vault #46

Post by chaptertwentyone » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:18 am

Stl_ben wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:58 pm
Target out did the vault....bwahahaha.
This wasn't covid making a vault not possible? Im not sure why anyone is thinking that.
Right, but I’m sure it still had influence.
Third Man is definitely not immune to the dip in the economy.
That timed gift card sales tactic comes to mind...
I’d imagine they needed something with real general commercial appeal and roping in the only variant of a greatest hits could do just that.

That’s not to say they weren’t able to put together something else because of the shutdown and so on.

This just wasn’t the time for a cork sniffers package.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”

User avatar
Melon
Little Ghost
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:59 am

Re: Vault #46

Post by Melon » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:15 pm

Wait so Target is also releasing the core component of this Vault package on vinyl? :roll:
houses are full of things that gather dust

User avatar
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant
Posts: 8779
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Re: Vault #46

Post by rsimms3 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:10 pm

Melon wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:15 pm
Wait so Target is also releasing the core component of this Vault package on vinyl? :roll:
No. Not sure what other people in this thread are smoking but the vault package has an extra LP of music that no other source will have. The target exclusive has two LPs with 26 tracks, and an exclusive slip mat.

On a side note, you can pre-order the super fancy double LP and thin slip mat and it qualifies for the buy two get one free promo through Target this week.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom

User avatar
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant
Posts: 7334
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:48 pm
Location: st louis missouri
Contact:

Re: Vault #46

Post by Stl_ben » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:09 pm

rsimms3 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:10 pm
Melon wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:15 pm
Wait so Target is also releasing the core component of this Vault package on vinyl? :roll:
No. Not sure what other people in this thread are smoking but the vault package has an extra LP of music that no other source will have. The target exclusive has two LPs with 26 tracks, and an exclusive slip mat.
Oh you mean the bonus disc that includes the tracks that are on the 7"s they have already sold us.........I mean no other source will have.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net

User avatar
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant
Posts: 8779
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Re: Vault #46

Post by rsimms3 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:33 am

Stl_ben wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:09 pm
rsimms3 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:10 pm
Melon wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:15 pm
Wait so Target is also releasing the core component of this Vault package on vinyl? :roll:
No. Not sure what other people in this thread are smoking but the vault package has an extra LP of music that no other source will have. The target exclusive has two LPs with 26 tracks, and an exclusive slip mat.
Oh you mean the bonus disc that includes the tracks that are on the 7"s they have already sold us.........I mean no other source will have.
Man you like to split hairs in the worst fucking way....the LP not the music (except, of course, Walking With a Ghost which was never on a 7" much less vinyl)
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom

User avatar
Melon
Little Ghost
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:59 am

Re: Vault #46

Post by Melon » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:57 pm

Stl_ben wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:09 pm

Oh you mean the bonus disc that includes the tracks that are on the 7"s they have already sold us.........I mean no other source will have.
I hear Vault 47 will be a double LP that includes "Cash Grab Complications on the Matter" 33 times in a row.
houses are full of things that gather dust

User avatar
achouza
Little Ghost
Posts: 1569
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:29 am
Contact:

Re: Vault #46

Post by achouza » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:25 pm

Melon wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:57 pm
Stl_ben wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:09 pm

Oh you mean the bonus disc that includes the tracks that are on the 7"s they have already sold us.........I mean no other source will have.
I hear Vault 47 will be a double LP that includes "Cash Grab Complications on the Matter" 33 times in a row.
I would definitely buy that, not joking

Would be pretty unique and hilarious
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>

User avatar
dylnfan
Little Ghost
Posts: 3058
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:28 pm
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana

Re: Vault #46

Post by dylnfan » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:22 am

Melon wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:57 pm
Stl_ben wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:09 pm

Oh you mean the bonus disc that includes the tracks that are on the 7"s they have already sold us.........I mean no other source will have.
I hear Vault 47 will be a double LP that includes "Cash Grab Complications on the Matter" 33 times in a row.
:lol:
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo

Post Reply