Valetine's Day Discount

knoxvle
Little Acorn

Valetine's Day Discount

Post by knoxvle »

use the coupon code “LOVECORRUPTION” on February 14th when checking out online at thirdmanstore.com
for 14% off your entire order. (Vault subscriptions and TMR203 do not apply.)
MWooten34
Little Cream Soda

Re: Valetine's Day Discount

Post by MWooten34 »

Sweet! I've been meaning to pick a few things up.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Future-proof your discount by purchasing gift certificates. Interested in the Paramount Box O' Wonder and bummed it's not included in the discount? No problem, buy gift certificates at 14% off and apply those to the cost of the box set. Base price would be $344.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

rsimms3 wrote:Future-proof your discount by purchasing gift certificates. Interested in the Paramount Box O' Wonder and bummed it's not included in the discount? No problem, buy gift certificates at 14% off and apply those to the cost of the box set. Base price would be $344.
Can gift certificates be used to purchase vault subscriptions?
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I don't know because of the recurring payment part since the gift certificate would be a one time payment source.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

If only I had $344 right now to buy a gift certificate with...
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
pj101ca
Little Acorn

Post by pj101ca »

Good morning everyone!
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

Is blacktext as offensive as blackface?
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

rsimms3 wrote:Future-proof your discount by purchasing gift certificates. Interested in the Paramount Box O' Wonder and bummed it's not included in the discount? No problem, buy gift certificates at 14% off and apply those to the cost of the box set. Base price would be $344.
You can also purchase the gift cards at 14% off and then, since the codes are emailed to you instantly, go back in the store to purchase anything you want now using the discount code. Basically gets you up to a little over 25% off!
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

The gift card glitch still exists too. I can see runofthemill's name and email address.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Jamie wrote:The gift card glitch still exists too. I can see runofthemill's name and email address.
dammit!
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

Don't worry, you'll all be able to see mine now.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Jamie wrote:Don't worry, you'll all be able to see mine now.
I won't use it for evil.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

cwja wrote:
You can also purchase the gift cards at 14% off and then, since the codes are emailed to you instantly, go back in the store to purchase anything you want now using the discount code. Basically gets you up to a little over 25% off!
But can I use gift cards to buy gift cards to the power of infinity?
pj101ca
Little Acorn

Post by pj101ca »

Friggin Todd Moeller! :P