Vinyl Roulette

Post Reply
palazzil
Little Bird
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:16 am

Re: Vinyl Roulette

Post by palazzil » Thu May 07, 2015 10:10 pm

edwardcarlton wrote:Got a 2014 SXSW TMR secret decoder coin
I got the same thing

User avatar
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper
Posts: 9767
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:39 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Vinyl Roulette

Post by arewhyehen » Thu May 07, 2015 10:32 pm

palazzil wrote:
edwardcarlton wrote:Got a 2014 SXSW TMR secret decoder coin
I got the same thing
Nice. There are a few people around here looking for those

Lanae
Little Bird
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:36 pm
Location: Nashville, TN.

Re: Vinyl Roulette

Post by Lanae » Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

Just got my fourth vinyl roulette today...
1. Seasick Steve CD
2. Seasick Steve CD
3. UGWNL slipmat
4. School split 7"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Bikedo
Little Ghost
Posts: 2767
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Re: Vinyl Roulette

Post by Bikedo » Thu May 21, 2015 9:01 pm

Score.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.

User avatar
westnashguy
Little Cream Soda
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:41 am
Location: Nashville, TN
Contact:

Re: Vinyl Roulette

Post by westnashguy » Fri May 22, 2015 1:00 am

Lanae wrote:Just got my fourth vinyl roulette today...
1. Seasick Steve CD
2. Seasick Steve CD
3. UGWNL slipmat
4. School split 7"

Very awesome! That's the one I've been looking for. Congrats!

Gojikranz
Little Bird
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:24 am

Re: Vinyl Roulette

Post by Gojikranz » Fri May 22, 2015 5:15 pm

oh man school split is one of my most wanted roulette items.

I have one one on the way as we speak hope I picked a good time and I get something good.

andyfarri
Little Bird
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:40 pm

Re: Vinyl Roulette

Post by andyfarri » Thu May 28, 2015 8:26 pm

My first 3 roulette's haven't been overly fruitful:
WFR sticker
RRS sticker sheet
UGWNL CD

I don't know whether to give up on it or keep spinning in the hope of ever hitting something good!

User avatar
JonnyH
Little Ghost
Posts: 1890
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:30 pm
Location: Olympia

Re: Vinyl Roulette

Post by JonnyH » Thu May 28, 2015 8:29 pm

andyfarri wrote:
I don't know whether to give up on it or keep spinning in the hope of ever hitting something good!
You hear people say this a lot in Vegas.

User avatar
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant
Posts: 7334
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:48 pm
Location: st louis missouri
Contact:

Re: Vinyl Roulette

Post by Stl_ben » Thu May 28, 2015 8:40 pm

andyfarri wrote:My first 3 roulette's haven't been overly fruitful:
I don't know whether to give up on it or keep spinning in the hope of ever hitting something good!
If you actually need/want the 7"s then why not keep buying.
If you are doing it just to win big....stop now before the debt starts.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net

Gojikranz
Little Bird
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:24 am

Re: Vinyl Roulette

Post by Gojikranz » Fri May 29, 2015 3:46 am

got mine today...

white blood cells cd. not even sealed. definitely my worst roulette ever. :(

maybe I will just pretend it was jack whites personal copy.

at the least I still have not gotten a duplicate Amy Walker sleeve (got 6 different ones now)

I am definitely out till they add some different singles though.

littlecreamsoda3
Little Bird
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Re: Vinyl Roulette

Post by littlecreamsoda3 » Fri May 29, 2015 4:59 am

Why I just looked through like 70 pages of this thread I'll never know.

TLDR: THE BEST ROULETTE ITEMS:
Meg Camera
TMR Turntable
SS Test
TMLYM Test
Various Blue Series Test Presses
RSD RED SINGLES!!!!!!!!!!!
Various Tri colors
School splits

I've done 2 roulettes:
1. Tesla handbill
2. Cut like a buffalo tri cutout
3. ? (coming tomorrow)

User avatar
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant
Posts: 7236
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 4:55 am
Location: Northern Alabama/Southern Tennessee
Contact:

Re: Vinyl Roulette

Post by Alabama Woody » Fri May 29, 2015 5:34 am

littlecreamsoda3 wrote:Why I just looked through like 70 pages of this thread I'll never know.

TLDR: THE BEST ROULETTE ITEMS:
Meg Camera
TMR Turntable
SS Test
TMLYM Test
Various Blue Series Test Presses
RSD RED SINGLES!!!!!!!!!!!
Various Tri colors
School splits

I've done 2 roulettes:
1. Tesla handbill
2. Cut like a buffalo tri cutout
3. ? (coming tomorrow)
:D Let us know what you get …. but don’t wait so long to post !
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody

littlecreamsoda3
Little Bird
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Re: Vinyl Roulette

Post by littlecreamsoda3 » Sat May 30, 2015 2:43 am

Alabama Woody wrote:
littlecreamsoda3 wrote:Why I just looked through like 70 pages of this thread I'll never know.

TLDR: THE BEST ROULETTE ITEMS:
Meg Camera
TMR Turntable
SS Test
TMLYM Test
Various Blue Series Test Presses
RSD RED SINGLES!!!!!!!!!!!
Various Tri colors
School splits

I've done 2 roulettes:
1. Tesla handbill
2. Cut like a buffalo tri cutout
3. ? (coming tomorrow)
:D Let us know what you get …. but don’t wait so long to post !
I got the Lizard woman handbill...just need the bear now hahahah

User avatar
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant
Posts: 7236
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 4:55 am
Location: Northern Alabama/Southern Tennessee
Contact:

Re: Vinyl Roulette

Post by Alabama Woody » Sat May 30, 2015 5:47 am

Lol
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody

littlecreamsoda3
Little Bird
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Re: Vinyl Roulette

Post by littlecreamsoda3 » Sat May 30, 2015 6:06 am

I've never been good at gambling

Post Reply