White Walled Triple Deckers ... What a Public Nuisance!!

theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

White Walled Triple Deckers ... What a Public Nuisance!!

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

Remember when Jack said he was going to do some things that no one else had done before in modchat one time?? Well he followed up on his promise!!! Its the return of the triple decker line of product! The adventure of Jack White as innovator and celebrator of Third Man oddities continues... TMR has just introduced the White Walled Triple Decker... cousin to the Dead Weather Triple Decker and the Jack White Solo Tour Triple Decker Laser Cut poster set.... thats right kids... get your hip wading boots on and go get 'em! Likely you might be able to pick up one at the Jack White Solo Tour shows that will feature the RRS appearance.

Why are these items hitting the market? They are a part of celebrating the Grand Re-Opening of TMR now that it has been upgraded and redesigned with a load of new gadgetry along with a Blue Room Concert series and the long awaited re-release of Public Nuisance recordings which became super rare in some sort of high profile sting operation that went down in the way back days... or something like that...

"From Ben:

The White Wall Triple Decker will be available on October 6th (50 from the shop and 50 from The Rolling Record Store). And we'll have another 100 available via the Rolling Record Store later in the month when it hits Richmond, Northampton, Philadelphia and New York City. We'll tell you all about that in the coming weeks, but wanted to mention it now so collectors can plan accordingly. Here is the thread that you can learn more about this release and the Public Nuisance Reissue properly: http://www.whiteswirl.com/forum/viewtop ... 2&start=60"

These releases will be a Rolling Record Store feature item and so you should keep your eyes peeled in the TMR News section for places that they might show up... Maybe you dont consider it a big deal?? Well here is what's up with the Triple Decker releases these days... It still brings up to $1200 on the open market and holds a very limited release track within its vinyl confines... Wanna find out more about the Grand Reopening celebration and Store renovations?? Just head over to thirdmanrecords.com/news and read 10/2/2012... and thats all she wrote!
Last edited by theeradicaleclectic on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
hsp88
Little Ghost

Re: White Walled Triple Deckers ... What a Public Nuisance!!

Post by hsp88 »

Sweet ill have a chance in NYC
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

pretty awesome looking record...im not really after the music on this one so I don't know how much I want it. I guess price will play a huge role in that when it hits the market
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

want so bad, on so many levels
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
Tonic&Gin
Little Acorn

Post by Tonic&Gin »

Boring.
dcmak5
Little Acorn

Post by dcmak5 »

I'm debating about going. I really really like the music on this more than anything else they've put out since dungen or jeff, but I feel like the line will get full so early at 100 copies... and with how many people who actually care about what's on the record

anyone have an expected price at the store?
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

i like that i am seeing bolts in a piece of vinyl... thats just damned sexy to a shade tree mechanic like me!!
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

dcmak5 wrote:I'm debating about going. I really really like the music on this more than anything else they've put out since dungen or jeff, but I feel like the line will get full so early at 100 copies... and with how many people who actually care about what's on the record

anyone have an expected price at the store?
Likely around the $50-100 mark....its gonna be tough. You know a few will hit Ebay within minutes.
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

I would hope these ate the same price as the other Triple Deckers: $30
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Wait a minute. TRE wrote all that stuff, didn't you? First off, there was enough information in what you wrote to look like something official, it's not. Second, this is the JW section of the board, there is already a dedicated thread to this topic.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

rsimms3 wrote:Wait a minute. TRE wrote all that stuff, didn't you? First off, there was enough information in what you wrote to look like something official, it's not. Second, this is the JW section of the board, there is already a dedicated thread to this topic.
Moved the thread, not sure if it makes a difference if it's an official announcement or not, it has all the information and it's all legit information.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Too many Triple Deckers to keep track of. A mod should clean up these irrelevant comments....
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Yeah! Mod! Mod! clean this shit up!
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

thanks for moving this to the Third Man section... i stand by the notion that this is a jack white idea any way we package it up for the community but it makes for a good discussion as a triple decker beyond the notion that it is a Public Nuisance release also... maybe the Public Nuisance thread could be dropped into the TMR Bands section just in case people go looking for that bit of historic relavence from that angle as well
matlock665
Little Cream Soda

Post by matlock665 »

Damn, I was kinda hoping they would sell these in Sacramento, triple damn even.