Stl_ben wrote:
oojavaguru wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:1. arewhyehen +1
2. Stl_ben +1
3. notwdrums18 +1
4. Nickboat +1
5. Littleacorn +1
6. dreamover +1
I'll be there in line, since I'll be in Chicago anyway for Lolla (all 3 days). The +1's are a little disconcerning, and I hope that those who do bring a +1 aren't just doing so to flip on Ebay.....just sayin. I know some of the people on this list sell on Ebay, so if you are just standing in line for the sole purpose of trying to make $350+, then I hope your car slides into a gas tanker truck and you are burned beyond recognition. We can discuss this further in line. ;p
Thanks for hoping me and my wife die.....
and $350! damn thats ambitious!
Ben if you perish be sure to bequeath all yr records to me first thanks
Never trust a hippy
oojavaguru
Little Cream Soda

Re: RRS stop in Chi-town at Reckless Records

Post by oojavaguru »

Stl_ben wrote: Thanks for hoping me and my wife die.....
Sorry, my attempt at sarcasm failed, since we all like to get up in arms over TheBay.

But $350 isn't too far off:

Avg. Price of 16 Saltines -- $330.14
Avg. Price of Love Interruption -- $308.41

This tri is the rarest of the set, so the price should be higher than those 2. Will be nice to see you again and meet your wife. Also be nice to meet Dreamover who I know from another board. ;)
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

oojavaguru wrote:
Stl_ben wrote: Thanks for hoping me and my wife die.....
Sorry, my attempt at sarcasm failed, since we all like to get up in arms over TheBay.

But $350 isn't too far off:

Avg. Price of 16 Saltines -- $330.14
Avg. Price of Love Interruption -- $308.41

This tri is the rarest of the set, so the price should be higher than those 2. Will be nice to see you again and meet your wife. Also be nice to meet Dreamover who I know from another board. ;)
No worries, my +1 isn't going to eBay. It's going to a swirler.
As far as rarest goes? It is the rarest at the moment, but once they are released then they will all have the same production numbers....
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

If anyone gets an extra - please sell it to me :)
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

chrono_1980 wrote:If anyone gets an extra - please sell it to me :)
Just my girlfriend and I going and we are both collectors, can't help you out :( sorry dude
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

oojavaguru wrote:
2. Stl_ben +1
3. notwdrums18 +1
4. Nickboat +1
5. Littleacorn +1
6. dreamover +1
I'll be there in line, since I'll be in Chicago anyway for Lolla (all 3 days). The +1's are a little disconcerning, and I hope that those who do bring a +1 aren't just doing so to flip on Ebay.....just sayin. I know some of the people on this list sell on Ebay, so if you are just standing in line for the sole purpose of trying to make $350+, then I hope your car slides into a gas tanker truck and you are burned beyond recognition. We can discuss this further in line. ;p
Burned beyond recognition. Really, fuck you and fuck off. Take your righteous ass right on out of here.

Sincerely,
Woody
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
3quid
Little Acorn

Post by 3quid »

Any guesses as to how many of the tris they may be releasing at this stop?
dreamover
Little Acorn

Post by dreamover »

3quid wrote:Any guesses as to how many of the tris they may be releasing at this stop?
if it's supposed to be the exclusive, i'd think 100 at least, but we'll see if they release any in Indianapolis.
<Jack White> alright i'm out to feed my cats
=====================================
http://bit.ly/dreamovertl <--- my vinyl list
http://www.dreamoverrecords.com
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

dreamover wrote:
3quid wrote:Any guesses as to how many of the tris they may be releasing at this stop?
if it's supposed to be the exclusive, i'd think 100 at least, but we'll see if they release any in Indianapolis.
100 would be wonderful...i wonder if they will do half and half for the friday and saturday stops or if most (or all) will be saturday

any rumours on if there will be bolts on saturday???
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

Alabama Woody wrote:
oojavaguru wrote:
2. Stl_ben +1
3. notwdrums18 +1
4. Nickboat +1
5. Littleacorn +1
6. dreamover +1
Burned beyond recognition. Really, fuck you and fuck off. Take your righteous ass right on out of here.

Sincerely,
Woody
lol you feel better woody?
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
notwdrums18
Little Acorn

Post by notwdrums18 »

arewhyehen wrote:
dreamover wrote:
100 would be wonderful...i wonder if they will do half and half for the friday and saturday stops or if most (or all) will be saturday

I hope there are bolts, and I hope the tris are exclusive. Didn't someone on here contact Third Man a while back and confirm that lightning bolts would only be sold on the RRS while supplies last? Did we ever figure out a ballpark number on how many bolts were sold or how many were made?

Also, does anyone know if there will be Rome colored double LPs for sale too?
Force fed, forced meds 'til I drop dead
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

notwdrums18 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
dreamover wrote:

I hope there are bolts, and I hope the tris are exclusive. Didn't someone on here contact Third Man a while back and confirm that lightning bolts would only be sold on the RRS while supplies last? Did we ever figure out a ballpark number on how many bolts were sold or how many were made?

Also, does anyone know if there will be Rome colored double LPs for sale too?
I feel like the Rome LPs just randomly come up from time to time. They are also sold with the Seasick Steve splits a lot...who knows about them...

As for the bolts, like anything else...its probably whatever they feel like selling. I think maybe tomorrows stop will give us an idea of what to expect.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

They didn't have any Rome Double LPs in Detroit and they had come from Nashville for that show so I think they may be out of them. I specifically asked about them and the SSS splits at the show. All they had were Bolts and some left overs from SXSW.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
BluefordT
Little Ghost

Post by BluefordT »

oojavaguru wrote:
2. Stl_ben +1
3. notwdrums18 +1
4. Nickboat +1
5. Littleacorn +1
6. dreamover +1

Isnt this one of the posts the "new rules of swirl" doesnt stand for?
electronically/physical hoping of violence to a fellow swirler, whether they flip or not?
:?
"No saddly I didn't have enough money from flipping to pay for the car..."
StLBen:Stiben(Elitist Hipster Tool Person)
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

BluefordT wrote:
oojavaguru wrote:
2. Stl_ben +1
3. notwdrums18 +1
4. Nickboat +1
5. Littleacorn +1
6. dreamover +1

Isnt this one of the posts the "new rules of swirl" doesnt stand for?
electronically/physical hoping of violence to a fellow swirler, whether they flip or not?
:?
Ya, I was quite offended when I read this and I'm not even selling any of my tris..
Last edited by arewhyehen on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.