32%
No
68%

Total votes: 73

dylnfan
Little Ghost

Poll: Do you own a TMLYM Tri?

Post by dylnfan »

Definitely one of the most sought after. If one pops up, I think Josey, Woody, and I will have to go Thunderdome for it! LOL!
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
elduderino
Little Ghost

Re: Poll: Do you own a TMLYM Tri?

Post by elduderino »

hurp.
he is everything i hate...
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

20 out of 100 here within out community....that's a pretty good percentage. Thanks for checking in dude!
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

I guess I'm entering a new phase of collecting (maybe as witnessed by my latest sell-off). A year ago, I think I would have bid super hard on one of these if it showed up for auction. Today? After having so many tris pass through my hands, I don't feel that intense "need" to own one like I did a Bizarro HYFTH, Bizarro FFB, or Cosmos. I'm pretty much outta the tri game. Hell, if it weren't for a very kind person, I probably wouldn't have ever even snagged a Blunderbuss Lightning.
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

rsimms3 wrote:20 out of 100 here within out community....that's a pretty good percentage. Thanks for checking in dude!
probably more than that. Some (grim) may have more than one which wont show up, and im sure there are plenty of people who have not voted or dont come on often enough to see this. Pretty cool to see this either way.
JoseyWales
Little Acorn

Post by JoseyWales »

I do now!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

JoseyWales wrote:I do now!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Congrats Josey! Know you've been looking for a while.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Good stuff! :thumbsup:
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom